The thing(s) I love most about TiPB are the iPhone/iPad chats and the excellent tips sections of the website. TiPB is one of my many go-to sites for basic Apple/iOS news, but the bi-weekly chats and the ever-present tips gallery make TiPB a wonderful Apple resource that can be utilized over and over again...for both breaking info and as an educational resource.

Wanting that iPad2 for Moms...get her back on-track with some hawt technology.
    03-08-2011 02:53 PM
    My favorite thing about TiPb is the all the information I need about the devices are in one place - specs, rumors, jailbreaking, etc. Plus the podcast is great too!

Now let me take that iPad2 off your hands
    03-08-2011 02:53 PM
    I like TiPb for the content that you provide. What intrigues me the most is that TiPb is often the first to report important Apple news for us fanatics. Thanks, TiPb!
    03-08-2011 02:56 PM
    TiPb is AWESOME - Simply put..... If you've got questions, TiPb has the answers!!!!! Keep it up...
    03-08-2011 02:58 PM
    what i love most about tipb is the jailbreaking stuff. i'm new to jailbreaking, used to be against it actually. but with tipb i realized all this great stuff jailbreaking has to offer. another thing, i dont have the time to research all the app available and tipb knows what's new and newsworthy. and lastly theyre the one who's gonna give me my iPad 2!!!
    03-08-2011 03:00 PM
    I like that the news gets to this site quickly and that there are lots-o-updates during the day. I come here often during the day to get the latest. You come up with new semi-regular features that add some continuity and keep me interested. Truly one of my favorite sites!
    03-08-2011 03:01 PM
    I know the things I love the most about TIPB.com are the update dailiy apps. I have found some great apps just by looking there., Also the iOS reviews. Over all I really enjoy the site. I check the site multiple times a day for updated information I really like to be "in the know" about all the happenings in the Apple world and you guys do a great job at keeping us all up to date. The product reviews are great and I have learned so much about the iPhone and other iDevices since I gave up my Android phone and started reading the site. Keep up the great work!
    03-08-2011 03:04 PM
    I'm a tech junkie. TIBP has the best information for iphone's and ipad's around. The podcasts are usually pretty awesome as well. Geek humor and info made fun!
    03-08-2011 03:08 PM
    Great contributors, great articles, great podcasts, and a great JB community - TiPB is hands-down the best resource for anything iOS, IMHO.
    03-08-2011 03:09 PM
    I dig tipb for the podcasts and the jailbreak tips. I don't even have a pad, but I still look forward to ipad live. The entire site design deserves props too! Visiting tipb has just become part of my daily routine.
    03-08-2011 03:10 PM
    Hello,

I think the best thing about Tipb are the reviewers and the reviews they do. Being so far away from an apple store the only way to really get a feel and understanding about apple devices is through Tipb. The news updates are what bring me back several times a day everyday day.
    So I would love to be able to look up Tipb on the new iPad 2!

Cheers,
    Paunngaq
    03-08-2011 03:11 PM
    please i really want to win the iPad 2
    03-08-2011 03:12 PM
    I never had IPAD before, and would LOVE to have one
    03-08-2011 03:13 PM
    I check tipb every day because it has complete coverage of everything apple related - from product features, all the way to company operating results. I'm a big technology investor and tipb is the best source for information regarding aaple. I would love an ipad 2. I hope I win!
    03-08-2011 03:15 PM
    Nature blessed me with neither intelligence or good looks. Visiting TiPb, reading the post, and watching the videos has given me the ability to at least sound intelligent. If I had a new IPad II then I could also look good. Your kind consideration in helping to boost my poor self esteem is appreciated.
    03-08-2011 03:16 PM
    You guys always have the latest news, tips, and jailbreak apps. Woop Woop.
    03-08-2011 03:16 PM
    After seeing this I am reconsidering purchasing a HP Touchpad. I love webos and palm, but I thing HP dropped the ball. So unless HP blows us out of the water once the Touchpad hits the market. I may bite the bullet and get a IPAD2. As for TiPb I think your staff along with those of your sister sites, do a great job keeping the consumer informed of all the latest news regarding smartphones and the like. Keep up the good work.
    03-08-2011 03:17 PM
    id love to have an iPad 2!!!!!!!
    03-08-2011 03:18 PM
    TiPb is Winning. Hello!
    The trolls who arent wise enough to know that my superior warlock knowledge of the latest and greatest gadgets, accessories and apps is received by a daily dose of TiPb, all deserve to be infused with the tiger blood and the Adonis DNA which Dieter, Rene, Georgia, Chad, Jeremy, Leanna, and Ally are all more than willing to share with each of us. With TiPb everybody is WINNING. (Sorry for the parody, but I couldnt resist.)
    03-08-2011 03:20 PM
    I like tipb.com because of so many reasons, but I will choose just a few, because all recent news I hear it from you first; all the support about iPad and iPhone I find it here, plus a lot off tips and tricks. I don't think is something more informed about iOS devices on the web than you. If tipb.com hadn't existed, it should have been invented.
    03-08-2011 03:21 PM
    My favorite thing about tipb is the new and updated apps section; it's incredibly useful in my quest for awesomeness in apps.
    My favorite thing about TiPb is them giving me a new iPad 2!
    TiPb is an overall great sitel, but the feature I love the most is definitely the iPad live! podcast. Ultra informative and entertaining to boot. Team Pure!!!
    03-08-2011 03:22 PM
    Thanks for your work and for the iPad 2 if I win it!!
    03-08-2011 03:23 PM
    My favorite thing about TiPb is the wide area of coverage of all things going on in the iOS space.
    03-08-2011 03:25 PM
3,148 ... 111112113114115 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD