TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tylerluke

Jun 29, 2009
Visit site
I visit this site everyday. I am addicted to Apple news/products. This site is by far my favourite iPhone/iPad site to go to for news. I love it. I think I might go with (like Georgia said) a white iPad just so people will know its an iPad 2...I'm shallow. haha

Please pick me.

frankysugi

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
ipad contest

I visit this website regularly because TiPb bring the most accurate news and they put a lot of excitement in content. TiPb also update their website regularly everyday and never miss every single thing about apple product or rumor. the most favorite thing would be the way this website present the news and the updates, it gives me the excitement to read every single news.

Andre_P

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
First to have the iPad 2 in South Africa?

I'm gonna start this by giving you the worst thing about TiPb first followed by the best thing. ;-)
The worst thing, is going to be listening to you guys with your iPad 2's in your hands and chatting about it soon. When we, in South Africa will be only be getting the official iPad 2 in about 6 months time, if we lucky. Seeing as the iPad 1 officially went on sale here 1 year to the day, after it was announced in the US.
Now the best thing about TiPb is, that by the time I get my iPad 2 I'll know all the ins and outs of the Beauty, after listening to you talking about it. The show is the most informative of all that I have listened to. And your voices are easy to listen to. Trust me, there are some "hard" to listen to voices out there doing podcasts. :D

eoren1

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
I come here for the JB stuff!

No one else spends as much time discussing JB apps, techniques, etc as this site...Thanks!
[and the wife would really appreciate an iPad2 ;) ]

applefiend

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
I would really like to win the iPad 2. I never bought the original iPad because I didn't have the money to afford it to be honest... I finally saved up enough to get the iPhone 4 after reading your site. Your site really helped me decide that the iPhone 4 was right for me. If it wasn't for you guys I would probably be using an... an... android :S.
Anyways, I just wanted to say thank you for helping me with deciding to get an iPhone 4 and with recommending really great apps to use! It's extremely helpful!

Oh, and I hope I win the iPad 2! :)

Thanks.

Nik007

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
iPad 2? :):)

Ive been following this website \every since i have hacked my frirst iphone 3G, and the rest has been history <3 please hook it up with an upgrade. One is greatly needed. O and i have followed you guys on twitter since i got a twitter account, i like how websites repeat what you guys say:) stay original:)

mrjack

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
To Infinity and Beyond!

TiPb is the ONLY iPhone/iPad/iPod blog that I follow because, unlike other wannabes, it shares and talks about only the important stuff that I want to know and well, its just a beautiful website! Oh TiPb how I love thee! Please keep me posted and oh, let me win this masterpiece! I and my fam would love the iPad 2!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro