I am a huge fan of the site and the video casts especially the super pretty Georgia

But for realzies I dig the news articles and app suggestions.
    03-08-2011 01:42 PM
    I love TiPb for teching my new things about my iPhone everyday and holding my hand through jailbreaking.
    03-08-2011 01:42 PM
    Honestly, why I like TiPb is because of it's consistency with other SME websites, like Precentral and AndroidCentral, that I frequently visit! The information is upto date, and you guys are very civil!
    03-08-2011 01:44 PM
    I like TiPb so much because you give timely updates and news that I don't find anywhere else until later in the day... maybe they are copying your posts??
    03-08-2011 01:46 PM
    I read the TiPb news daily because they have the news that I like the most. It's always up to date and very informative.
    The thing I love most about TiPb has to be the variety of subjects covered. I come here looking to read about one thing and my attention is always captured by something new/different.

Thank you to the TiPb team, keep up the good work.
    -Ron
    03-08-2011 01:46 PM
    What I like most about TiPb is that this is a one stop shop for me. I come here to learn new things and of course to get an insight into the world of tech. It has helped me with a lot of my questions for i products. The nicest things is the forums and how-to guides which answers most if not all of my questions. I also do not have to go anywhere to buy accessories, its right here in this website. It has helped me a lot.

My absolute favourite thing is reviews and forums. I can get in advantage with the reviews so that I spend my money wisely in the products I am gonna buy.

All the news and a zillionth refreshes a day keeps me coming back every day all day. I visit TiPb almost about 10-15 times a day. The first and last website in a day for me is mostly TiPb.com

I have never entered for a "contest to win" contests, but since this is my favorite site, I am entering right now, and hoping to win.

You guys/gals are awesome. Keep up the good work.

Cheers !!
    03-08-2011 01:47 PM
    Will this replace my newly bought xoom?
    03-08-2011 01:47 PM
    Because it's a no-nonesnse, direct to the point, full of actual iOS info I care about blog. It cuts through the clutter and overhyped world of Apple blogs with articles I not only want to read, but learn from.

It's my first e-stop in the morning and typically the last stop before I go to bed in the evening. Take that, Gizmodo!

And frankly, I can't imagine a better space to view the site than on a shiny, new iPad 2.

Amazing.

-Ash
    03-08-2011 01:49 PM
    My favorite thing about tipb are the various daily tips you post. Gives us a little more use out of our iOS devices and teaches me something from time to time.
    What I love most about this site is the easy navigation to everything related to apple products (iPhone, iPad, etc). I greatly enjoy the fact that this site has up to the minute news about my favorite phone and apps. I don't have to worry about viewing other sites related to apple products because your constant updates and reviews is what keeps me coming back to this site for more
    I love this site so much!!! would love to win an ipad 2!!!
    03-08-2011 01:51 PM
    I have had my Verizon iPhone since day 1 and am on TiPb everyday multiple times a day learning stuff and checking the iPhone forums! I love this site best out there for me. Keep the good stuff coming, oh yeah and I would love to have an iPad 2 to add to my apple arsenal!!!
    03-08-2011 01:52 PM
    My favorite thing about TiPB is that they are the best and basically ONLY site out there that gets me the most up to date, interesting, useful/helpful info for my Apple devices! Nobody else is doing it (or if they are they aren't doing it near as good) so that is why i love TiPB!
    03-08-2011 01:53 PM
    Your articles are always very informative, extremely current, and serve a purpose (they aren't just mindless dribble). Your How To's are great, your reviews touch on whats is important and not a lot of useless stuff, and ... umm ... Georgia, definitely Georgia!
    03-08-2011 01:56 PM
    For me TiPb was a brand new world when I came across it. I think what I like most is the character of the people, the information on the site, and the podcasts. I try my hardest to convert the people close to me to Apple products and the first place I send them is TiPb. There is no better place to visit for the beginner or experienced iOS user. But what I love most is the podcasts, I cant get enough, I listen to you guys on my way to work, at lunch, and on my way home. You guys crap me up laughing, there are so many times Ive written stuff down that Ive heard, but most of all I value your opinions and take on iOS/Apple news. About an hour or two ago I watched in anticipation as my progress bar downloaded your podcast (stupid streaming wasnt working) for 35 minutes and I was greeted with one of my favorite introductionThis is iPad Live FRIGGIN LOVE IT!! It may be wrong of me but one of the main reasons I dont listen live is because I like having a piece of the podcast love every weekday it just sucks when I run out content around Thursday-Friday! Love you guys keep up the amazing work!!
    That's really great that TIPb is giving away one of these new iPads to it's loyal followers. Once again keep up the great work and of course I'll keep my fingers crossed!
    Not yet owning an Apple device... I love coming on TiPb and learning all the tips/tricks/lingo to impress my iOS friends!
    03-08-2011 01:57 PM
    Your one of the first websites I check each day, often multiple times per day.

I love that you don't assume that people know how to do the simple things on their apple products. Even as an experienced user I sometimes learn new things from you tutorials.

Also I love your sense of humor and cynicism when it comes to apple rumors.
    03-08-2011 01:57 PM
    I really enjoy reading about new/updated/favorite apps. The app store is so large now it nice to hears other opinions before buying.
    03-08-2011 01:59 PM
    I love the plethora of articles that TiPb brings to the table.

(yeah, and I love the contests, too!)
    I love TiPb because it is all about Apple devices! There are other tech blogs that I visit, but this is the one I love to go to in order to get all the latest iPhone/iPad news. I would love to win. I'm in college, and I'm so broke.
    i luuuuuuuuuv tipb cuz it tells me how to best use my first love - my iphone, what are good apps to use, whats coming soon as far as hardware and software.
    i am now thinking of adding an ipad to the mix but i dont know if i can afford it - please TIPB hellllppp meee- hope my iphone doesnt get jealous!
    03-08-2011 02:01 PM
    What don't I love about TIPB ! First of all the obvious help you guys are to someone who is not a tech geek with all your help and advice you guys offer on this site for people who love Apple products! And of course your live ! Would love to win the IPad 2, never had much luck winning anything this sweet ! But they say there's a first for everything ! No matter what you guys are great !
    Thanks,Arnold
    03-08-2011 02:03 PM
    TiPb FTW! Read it EVERY DAY on my iPad 1, would love to read it on an iPad 2!!!
    What I love the most is TipbTV episodes. Keep them alive!! Thanks
3,148 ... 109110111112113 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD