|
    |
    |
    |
    |

TIPB is a friend to all iDevice owners.

I first found TIPB while searching for rumors about the iPhone 3GS. It was my first Apple device. Right then, I was hooked.

I visit the site multiple times a day as I know it will provide me with the latest information, updates, and news.

TIPB does a great job creating a community where many life-long Apple fans and many life-long Windows fans are able to gather and share with one another.

Simply put, TIPB is my #1 tech news source.

Thanks for giving us the opportunity to win a new iPad!

|
    |
    |
    |
    |
    03-08-2011 12:52 PM
    I love the fact that TiPB is my one stop for all iOS news and updates.

Ofcourse the contest don't hurt either
    03-08-2011 12:53 PM
    Hey,

I really enjoy TiPb because of it's regular updates and very frequent news.

I especially enjoy the fact that most often, TiPb covers more and goes more in depth than any other blog I've been reading so far.

The forum is also a great possibility to discuss and it's refreshing to know that the authors participate too, thus I really feel that the people behind all this are really dedicated into this blog.

I think this is a great place to leave you some props, even if this post probably wouldn't have been written without the wish to win an iPad 2 ;-)

Ronny
    03-08-2011 12:53 PM
    TiPb is just the best place for all things iOS. Other sites have a few things and maybe even a few things that don't appear here, but this is definitely the best for one stop shopping.
    03-08-2011 12:54 PM
    The thing I love most about TiPb are:
    - How To's - I use a lot, and forward many to other folks
    - The amazing team of Rene, Chad, Georgia and Leanna (need to see more of you!)
    03-08-2011 12:55 PM
    I love that you cover the Jailbreak stuff, it's my phone let me have it how I want it.

But the best thing is that you have guys and gals writing for you so we get both male and female perspectives. I love that. All staffs should be that way. Thanks.
    03-08-2011 12:56 PM
    Man, what do I love about TiPb?
    I love that you are one of the few companies who actually write articles for Canadians. Covering what's going on with apple products up here in the north. (Need a Canadian writer TiPb?)

You are always on top when it comes to quick articles, you provide the quickest updates when attending Apple conferences, and not only that, but make them extremely accesible. You are a voice of reason, and not afraid to hack on Apple when they make a stupid move, but also not afraid to applaud them when they make a good decision.
    Nothing is worse than a site who is awestruck 24/7 at a company. Having a critical news source like TiPb allows it's members/users to really understand the companies, and how they could be improving.
    TiPb listens, they tweet back, they RT, and have a personal connection with it's users.

I wonder how many times I've tweeted apple, microsoft, engadget, or someone of the sort, and NEVER heard a reply. Whereas I would need two hands to count the amount of times either TiPb or a writer or editor has replied to me directly. That is service. And that is how a news blog becomes the best. User interaction at its finest.
    There are some people who become upset at TiPb for jumping on every little rumor, but isn't that what the community is about? I prefer reading every little detail about SD slots, retina display, A5 processors, a redesigned antennae, liquid metal cases, or heck, I even like reading about rumors of a lameass BBM app. >.<

They actually offer a useable and up to date web app, which BTW has found it's way to my front page (as I tweeted about earlier, AND got a retweet)
    And long story short, TiPb offers all of that and more.

TLDR;
    - Personal relationship with community
    - most frequent updates
    - cover all the little details that no one else would
    - Canadian coverage
    - kick *** webapp
    - covers ALL apple products. Not just the popular ones.
    03-08-2011 12:57 PM
    TiPb - you ask what
    compels me to thy pages?
    Helpful Apple Tips.
    03-08-2011 12:57 PM
    TiPb always has the latest news and information about all things iOS. I check the site multiple times each day to make sure I don't miss anything. The tips and app information are especially helpful. An iPad2 would be wonderful as my son is stationed in England and we could really use FaceTime to stay connected.
    03-08-2011 12:59 PM
    My favorite thing... hmmmmm... it's gotta' be the news! Oh, and the sweet contests!
    03-08-2011 01:00 PM
    The reason I keep coming back to your site is because it's easy to navigate and gives me only the information and announcements that are worth while instead of me digging through other blogs/sites, I know that I can get what I want from you.
    My favorite thing about TiPb is the reviews and technical information on the latest products!
    Tipb is the best iPhone site on the web I put everyone I know on to it when they ask me questions
    03-08-2011 01:01 PM
    cmon rene i really want an ipad
    03-08-2011 01:03 PM
    tipb is one of the greatest sources of all i-device information on the web. My family, friends, and I come here for the bleeding edge information and the awesome personalities.

ps: I'd like to win that iPad 2 ;-)
    03-08-2011 01:03 PM
    I love my iPhone. Can't live without it. TiPb gives me a one stop shop of useful information, updates, cool apps to try, podcasts, sneak peaks, a little bit of humor, and even helped me jailbreak (ssshhhh don't tell on me). TiPb #FTW Now if I only had a sweet iPad 2 to go along with it hmmm...
    03-08-2011 01:04 PM
    I love the articles and app highlight updates on this website! I find myself constantly checking tipb 3-4 times a day to see what new things I can do with my favorite iPad.
    Ive been on the board searching for months and just signed up recently when i got my iPhone 4. This site has EVERYTHING i need as far as support,tips,jailbreaking,forums, and good people.

Coming from a Droid X and a few android forums this is a breathe of fresh air. Dont get me wrong there are some great Android websites(androidcentral.com) out there, and there are some really good phones being made by Android.However TiPb has got it all put together very well. The iPad2 live blog was the first one i was apart of and it was great!!!.

Keep up the great work TiPb
    My favorite thing about tipb.com is the product reviews and the how-to's and tips. I always learn something new every time I visit!
    03-08-2011 01:06 PM
    I love tipb because the website is easy to use if I see something I like I can just click it to read more. There is always interesting things to see and I always go on it when I'm in class because I get bored and tipb helps time go by way faster. Keep up the good work.
    03-08-2011 01:08 PM
    I visit TiPb all the time because its wins... like steve jobs and ipad 2
    03-08-2011 01:09 PM
    My favorite thing about TiPb is how even though the writers are fans of apple, they will still give apple constructive criticism. The ways we can connect with the writers on a personal bases is unrivaled to any other blog on the net.. I truly believe apple has people that read the site, cause when Georgia says it, it ends up true! Keep up the good work.
    03-08-2011 01:10 PM
    TiPb is the most concise source for all iOS info, and a great community. Not to mention, it's part of the Smartphone Experts team... the best sources in the business.
    03-08-2011 01:10 PM
    I come back to tipb for the podcasts!
    03-08-2011 01:15 PM
    What I love about TiPB is that it is full of a lot of useful information that always makes my day everyday. Being a recent graduate and being a tech nerd, this site helps keep myself updated with all the hot and fresh apple news. I love apple and all the products it offers and it would be great if I win the ipad2 because I really want one and I cant afford buying one myself. My absolute favorite thing besides the fact that it keeps me updated is their live podcast. The podcast is very entertaining and I always look forward to tune in at 9pm. It also allows me to interact with Georgia and Rene Ritchie who I find to be very friendly and fun. I also like the TiPb tv because they give you a lot helpful advise when it comes to switching to the new devices and other things. Also, I love the forum because it helps me ask question that I have and interact with a lot of people that also have the same device as me and help them/advice with their problems. And lets not forget the TiPb accessories stores that help me get the newest accessories for my device. So what brings me back to the site over and over again? The fact that it keeps me up to date with the most recent apple products, their amazing forum, their great accessories shop, their TiPb tv and podcast their How-to-videos and lastly the fact that it has a mobile site because since Im addicted to this site I can check it on my phone 24/7.
    03-08-2011 01:16 PM
3,148 ... 107108109110111 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD