TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
TIPb is legit!

When buying apple product and spending a decent amount of money, I think it's very important to do the research. TIPb is awesome, and a very useful research tool. More so the information presented is factual.
TIPb is legit!!

deflep

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
I currently use a Blackberry but am heading to the Apple World!
I poked around on a few sites but found this one to be clean, like an Apple.
I look forwards to many happy returns!!
Thanks TiPb

ptipp1

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
iPad2 contest

What's not to like about Tipb....iPhone, iPad, and Ipod info all the time, no gimmicks, but info I can actually use....now if only I had an iPad 2 to peruse your site ;)

aegraham

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Hmmmm, I don't really know what brings me back to TiPb everyday. I could say it is the lust for all of the shiny things that are just out of my (financial) reach. Or maybe it's my thirst for all things technological whether it be news or gossip or anything in between. Or it might even be the fact that I'm still trying to learn how to pronounce the name, is it "tie"-"bip" (I have trouble with "meme" too, keep saying "me"-"me").

However, I'd have to settle on the fact that my TiBp bookmark lays on my toolbar right between another Smarthphone Experts blog (the topic of which is my current phone) and another tech blog that has raised the ire of Cupertino enough to be dis-invited to all events and announcements for the foreseeable future. And if nothing else, I am a creature of habit who clicks the buttons in the same order every time my browser is opened.

Doubtful that this pondering and pontificating will get me any bit nearer to that nifty-shiny new toy, but hey it is always worth a shot!

ptipp1

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
iPad2 contest

Whats not to like about Tipb....iPad, iPod, iPhone info all the time with no gimmicks. Thank you for your work.

My wife and I celebrate our 5th anniversary on the 9th. She is an avid apple user...has been using the same macbook for 4 years. I would love to give her an iPad2 this week.

Thanks

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
What I love most about this site is being able to have discussions with other iOS enthusiasts. Very good site for sharing information and learning new things. Also being able to keep up with current iOS related news.

jnine1271

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Tipb is my first stop every morning as soon as I get onto my computer at work! I wanna see what new and important info you guys have put out there since I was away from my computer...You guys are the best and most accurate source of "i" information! Keep up the good work!!!

lupesalas

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
My favorite think about TiPb is the vast amount of information that you guys provide! Look forward to seeing who the winner is! Good Luck Everyone!

sibion#IM

Jun 23, 2009
Visit site
News and Reviews

I love TiPb for the news and reviews. I wake up to TiPb news updates and reviews of new apps, devices, etc and check it before I go to bed. Thanks TiPb, it would be great to use a new iPad 2 for my TiPb fix!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73