Actually, I'm new to the site since I'm considering an iPad 2. Just added Tipb to my Google Reader last night. I know I'll love it because I'm on Android Central and PreCentral too.
    03-08-2011 11:46 AM
    I enjoy TiPD because they introduce me to new apps.
    03-08-2011 11:46 AM
    Just just recently found this blog when I was searching for a specific review for an iPhone external battery charger, so I can't really say there's something that keeps me coming back again and again (because I just got here). But I have to say that I'm so impressed with the clean look of the site, as well as the organization. I just went through the walkthrough of iOS4.3 and although I already knew some of the features from the Apple event podcast, this was so thorough and showed me more of what I can expect in the update on Friday (and maybe sooner, based on a recent TiPb post!) All I can say is that you impressed me, and that I will be coming back for all things i-related in the future (whether or not I win the iPad )
    03-08-2011 11:47 AM
    tipb focus on all things I keeps me coming back. I have a life folks. 20 visits a day is my limit.
    I'm currently waiting for my NE2 discount to kick in (which is only a week now!) before I pick up a new VZW iPhone 4....

I found this site via Crackberry (coming from Storm2), and have been visiting almost daily since the announcement of the VZW iPhone. I've found TiPb to be an invaluable resource of information and advice to help me prepare for the iPhone experience, and I'm excited as hell (already bought 2 cases and a screen protector)!

The articles and forums directed at new iPhone users, best/recommended apps, jailbreaking (I'm hoping to do this!)....it's truly a goldmine!

Keep up the great work!

Oh yeah, I almost forgot....I WANT AN iPAD 2!!!! My wife would be over the moon, as she struggles to read her email on her iPod Touch!

Thanks!
    iPad Live! I love your writing. It is really great and has rich content. I recently linked to your site on my blog! blog.myapplepi.com
    i just like to check out the latest gossip, updates and just generally anything new..i love my gadgets and it keeps me entertained. i check the site every day for new stuff
    Man ..... I could really use that ipad !!!!
    I like the up to date information and the helpful people on the forums!!! I want my iPad!
    I have been subscribed to your blog via RSS for about 2 years now, and love getting the most up to date info on my iPhone, as well as the latest rumors in what Apple's coming out with next. Thanks for keeping me informed!
    03-08-2011 11:49 AM
    I would love to have the new iPad to take advantage of using Facetime to coordinate jobs without having to organize in person meetings.
    03-08-2011 11:49 AM
    TipB. What can I say? You make laugh. You keep me informed. You give out ROCKIN' prizes. Georgia has a crystal ball with her predictions. You bring great interactions on your show. Other shows have one guy talking and make me fall asleep. I look forward to all the TipB blogs and tips. You don't judge people who jailbreak or people who stay pure. Thank you thank you for your constant stream of info and allowing us a chance to win an ipad2 (which I would love to win). Oh...did I mention that I think you guys are great looking people???
    03-08-2011 11:50 AM
    I love that I can come to a tech site where people can be excited about upcoming Apple products without half of the comments being about how stupid Apple fans must be for not agreeing with their opinion on whichever other brand/device/technology they happen to own!
    I've been a TiPb FAN! i get all my updates from u guys...from notfying ur readers that the new IOS software is coming to free apps available on the app store! and not only that...ive been a follower of u guys on twitter! so that i can be updated wherever i am! you guys are very specific. my friends were very amazed on me whenever i tell them about updates on iphone/ipad and i said thanks to TiPb...Thanks for all the info you give TiPB. Oh, and if it wouldn't be too much trouble, I'd really like to win that IPad 2...Thanks in a million!
    The number one reason why I love TiPb, is that it is my one stop information center for all things iOS! I remember a couple years ago before I got the iPhone 4, while I was a crackberry user, I used to Google when the iPhone 4 was coming to Verizon. When I stumbled across TiPb from the other forum I fell in love with the site. I liked it so much with all the info that it provided that I ditched Verizon and bought an iPhone 4 on the day it came out with AT&T. The information is helpful and one step ahead of everyone else. Gotta love it! Thanks Guys (and Girls)!
    03-08-2011 11:52 AM
    I love watching tipb tv and lurking in the forums for new info. the blog itself is what makes me come back multiple times a day though, I just have too much time on my hands.
    03-08-2011 11:53 AM
    I would love to win one please, for my wife and baby of course!!! I am a loyal follower!
    03-08-2011 11:54 AM
    cant wait until friday hope they have enough. it would be great to win one for my wife
    03-08-2011 11:54 AM
    TiPB is a clean & slick site. It gets straight to the point of all things iOS. Daily visit is a must.
    Last edited by purple6haze; 03-08-2011 at 12:01 PM.
    03-08-2011 11:55 AM
    Ok, so I am brand spanking new to this site. I was actually reviewing Crackberry due to the rumors that BBM is coming to iPhone and noticed the link to this site. I have been searching for a site like this ever since I left BB! Even before scrolling down to the contest I was impressed with the App update articles. I am a huge iPhone lover and this site I know will be my saving grace for so many reasons! I have always wanted an iPad and considered purchasing one recently until the announcement of iPad 2. I figured I would take a chance in the contest. Even if I don't get it, I'm still #Winning because I already love this site!!
    I check TiPb constantly during the day for all of my iOS news! I love the format and the on the spot info for all of us tech news junkies! Thanks a ton!
    i like how uptodate this site keeps me.
    03-08-2011 11:57 AM
    My favorite thing about Tipb is the Tip articles. They were pretty basic at first but are really good now, especially the jailbreak tweaks.
    03-08-2011 11:58 AM
    I appreciate TiPb for keeping me up to date on the latest news for the iPhone, the iPad, the iPod and more! Not only do you provide information for the novice, you also provide great info for the advanced user as well!
    03-08-2011 11:58 AM
    TiPB is a great resourse for iPhone and Mac fans alike! I am apprciative of the up to date information, reviews, and comments from the community and staff. Thanks TiPB!
    03-08-2011 11:59 AM
3,148 ... 103104105106107 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD