TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahbe

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Best Source of Apple News

What more is there to say really? TiPb is the number one source for Apple news. This is where I come first. It's THE Apple news site.

MichaelS

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
me me me!

The first website I visit when I turn on my computer is TIPB! Every day! You guys are worst than my Facebook addiction (and it's a bad one). Thanks for being a one-stop shop for all that is Apple mobile stuff.

crwmlw#IM

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
Please pick me

Please pick me. Tipd is the best, I can ask a simple question and get a great answer from all the great people on here. It is by far my favorite site to visit.

toddxv

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
TiPB

As an Apple newby (recently got the iPhone 4 (AT&T) and purchased a MacBook Pro this weekend, replacing my old HP laptop) so I follow TiPB on my iPhone and you are bookmarked on my Safari several times a day and as a newby your iPhone Tips are the most helpful to me. I've already incorporated as many as possible.

wsmorris

Nov 30, 2010
Visit site
My giveaway entry

I like the unabashed enthusiasm you-all have for everything i! Info is valuable, and repositories like this of discussion boards are increasingly valuable in today's ever-changing tech landscape.

m3lover1

Trusted Member
Apr 16, 2009
Visit site
The thing I love about TIPB is the daily news they provide about iPhones and any thing regarding Apple. The articles are very helpful too!

jdnorthwest

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I love...

I love following all your writers on Twitter and following you interacting. I love the abundant articles posted to TiPb.com. So much goodness delivered daily.

Jacobal

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
This website is all around amazing- nothing
better than this. With all the new jailbreaking news, updates leaks of the iPad, iPod touch, reviews, and more you can find almost anything here, about new tec and apple blogs. This website is a great website, with all the awards, and prizes such as this one, and how hard they work to do this thanks to all the great news I have boughten my apple products, from looking at reviews and ups and downs! I hope to win this iPad 2 because they are so amazing!!!

wvu_sweetie#IM

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I would love to win a new iPad 2!! TiPb is the best way to get all the info on new Apple products, read comparisons between Apple and other competitors' products, tech support, and so much more! Thank you TiPb!!!!

Writermind

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Definitely want the new IPAD 2! :)

:D Look no further for your winner guys! I'm right here and make no bones about it, I would absolutely love the new iPad 2!

My fav thing about Tipb has got to be the How To Vids, without which I would never have been able to jail break my iPhone 4. There are tons of videos and tutorials on the net, but very few of them do as thorough a job as the ones on Tipb.com. Additionally, there is a sense of optimistic frivolity which I am particularly fond of with regard to the hosts.

Even if I don't win, I mean that. :)

kmh5091

May 11, 2009
Visit site
My entry

I love TiPb because it is the most streamlined, got to go, need to read iPhone/iPad owners favorite website. I love the new daily app updates and the how-to/tips & tricks. I go here to get all my news, first and foremost.

hamillj

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Ipad come two me

I realized the other day I attempted to read a kindle book on my IPHONE 4 I was doing quite a bit of squinting to try and read on such a small screen. Also some of the pages were cut off. I love the fact that the IPAD platform will bring books as well as internet browsing come to full life. Also I am interested about the educational aspect of the Ipad. I will be returning to school and will benefit greatly from the device. Also the field I am going into in the hospitality industry that IPADS are being utilized many hotels and as a concierge the Ipad will be a wonderful resource for me as well as to the guest experience.

Last edited:

Nanette

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
would love a new ipad 2

Hi there,

This is my first time of coming to your website and I hope to visit your site daily for tips on the potential owner of an ipad 2. I have been trying to get educated on the ipad2 and your site is very organized with tons of information, so thank you for what you are doing and keep up the great work.

Thank you for being honest with your opinion and for critiquing the new ipad 2. Looking forward to hearing more about it daily on here and hope that I am the lucky winner.

Blessings to you and your staff. Nanette

danp

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Tech Junkie!

I'm a tech junkie! What's not to love? I love reading the apple "news" Also I appreciate the app updates.

Plus, I'd love an ipad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro