Georgia... she brings me back to this site over and over again... The hottest editor ever. Marry me
    03-08-2011 11:32 AM
    Four words rene's glorious white hair!
    03-08-2011 11:33 AM
    I think the thing that i like most about Tipb.com is that fact that it keeps me in the loop about my iphone and iPad. I work a very hard job, spending my time trying to help students succeed, so i dont have a lot of time to delve into my iphone and ipad the way i did when i was unemployed. However, the fact that the products are so dynamic and there are so many people out there that challenge the system, there are tons of changes, tweaks, adjustments and add-on that are brought to light EVERY SINGLE DAY! If not for tipb.com and its well organized site, how would i be able to keep up with the madness? i can easily navigate to the site from my bookmarks bar, spend a few minutes to see what stories interest me and then go about my day an expert (in my mind) about my products.

thanks tipb.com
    03-08-2011 11:34 AM
    TIPB keeps me more than up to date with the daily dealings of Apple and apps and adds to my nerdhood.
    03-08-2011 11:34 AM
    I will die of heartbreak if i don't it now
    03-08-2011 11:35 AM
    My favorite thing about TIPB is that its a one stop place for all "i" products for experts and beginners alike. Its the first and last place I check for thorough coverage of mobile apple products and its competition. TIPB, you complete me!
    TiPb is daily reading material for me. It has the best and most comprehensive anouncements. Also, the How-To's are great, even for a power user as it often reminds us how to get the best from our iDevices.

Any day I miss reading TiPb (and those days are VERY infrequent) I go through TiPb withdrawl
    I love that tipb can give me all my iphone new, tips, and info in one place.

Thanks for the contest!
    My favorite thing about tipb is the news (through RSS feeds) and the how to videos. i have learned so much from them.
    03-08-2011 11:36 AM
    I hope i am not late enough =)...what brings me back here again and again is the lovely podcast...
    03-08-2011 11:36 AM
    I love listening to the show. I may not always catch it live, but I love listening to it on the iPad while reading some articles on Tipb.

@Chad you're absolutely right, I have no problem typing on the iPad keyboard its just that the spacebar tends to get lost in the sauce. For long sessions, the Apple BT keyboard for desktops works fine as well.
    03-08-2011 11:38 AM
    What's good about TiPBb is that you guys hit the sweetspot between the other iPad sites. You're not focusing only on the total newbie and you don't completely focus on the hack pieces of it. I look at the site a couple times a day and you usually have the latest before anybody else which makes it easy for me to keep up to date without searching.

Great job!
    03-08-2011 11:38 AM
    I want a free Ipad!
    03-08-2011 11:39 AM
    Would love an iPad 2. At 63 late in entering the 21 C digital age. Your site and Android Central help me navigate on the new highway.
    03-08-2011 11:39 AM
    I like TIPB's RSS Feed!
    And Turtles.
    03-08-2011 11:40 AM
    TIPB is the reason I have become an Apple fan. I use TIPB as my source of information for all apple products. If it were not for TIPB, I probably would still be with windows ce. Now I have Apple TV, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, and iPads for my company, and one iPad for my wife. Apple needs to give you a big thanks, because I don't think I am the only one who feels like this.

As for the iPad 2, this is the one I have been waiting for my personal use. My wife doesn't want me spending more money, so winning one would gratify both of us.

P.s. Since joining the apple family, I have become a beta for several aviation companies and am involved in implementing iPads in the cockpit. Apple says their good to 10,000 ft, but I know they have gone through rapid depresurization test to 51,000 ft, which satisfied the FAA. That is amazing.

John
    03-08-2011 11:41 AM
    Tipb.com is the bestest. There is no other. I always get the latest info on whats going on in Apple land.
    03-08-2011 11:42 AM
    I love TiPB because it brings me all the important iOS news I need without having to check multiple sites every day. TiPB Live! is really entertaining as well.
    I enjoy reading TiBP every day, and would enjoy it even more on a free iPad2!
    What keeps me coming back is the scope of topics you guys cover. You don't just talk about the devices themselves, you also talk about the industry, competitors, and matters pertaining to Apple in general. You even provide opinion articles and editorials, like newspapers! What I love is that you provide this professional experience but with a relaxed and welcoming writing style.

I own an iPad, and I JUST switched from a Palm Pre to Android (Droid Incredible), so I'm pretty familiar with all of you Smartphone Expert sites. I would heap the same praise on all of them. Honestly, I did not intend for this post to kiss so much ***; I guess I have a lot of built-up appreciation and it just came out! So while I'm at it, I'll pucker-up and say: thanks for having this contest!

Derek
    The best thing about TiPb is the cleanly written articles and reviews that have useful information. I comes to sites like this one every single day because I am...well, I'm a nerd...and I feel like I find out more here about iDevices than at most other sites.

...and yes, I too like the iPad 2 even if it not quite compelling a purchase as the first. There is competition now but I think it will still hold a significant advantage.
    03-08-2011 11:43 AM
    What keeps me coming back to the Tipb website is the iPad Live podcast. So much fun and interesting to listen to while I'm doing stuff around the house or taking one of my long drives. I learn stuff and then I want to participate in the forums on some topics.

Okay...so that was all a big, fat lie. Yeah, I confess that I'm such a loser I can't even fib my way out of a paper bag.

Why, it's GEORGIA, of course!! Can there be any doubt??
    Last edited by mtnmedic; 03-08-2011 at 05:00 PM.
    03-08-2011 11:44 AM
    Love the reviews. Keep 'em coming!
    03-08-2011 11:45 AM
    I like the daily postings on new apps and that you mention which are free and which cost $$ and how much.
    03-08-2011 11:45 AM
    How up to date and the quality of the stories are what keeps me coming back. TiPb is the first Apple site I hit every morning.
    03-08-2011 11:46 AM
3,148 ... 102103104105106 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD