I really enjoy all of your information you have. I use Google reader to read all your RSS feeds and you all put every thing in the RSS feed unlike other sites that post a few lines and a link to reed the rest. I enjoy the ability to view the videos within the RSS feed with out going to the site to read the rest of the article or watch the video in the article posted. The other good thing is that your not afraid to post info about cool and note worthy jailbreak apps out there. I usualy check my RSS feeds at least 2 times a day to find out all the news that came out in the day. Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!
    03-08-2011 11:18 AM
    I use TiPb to keep up to date on all things ixxx. There is always insightful articles, helpful suggestions, and reading the posts from all the apple haters is always amusing (considering they are reading and posting on a site that is all about apple products.

How I plan to use the iPad? Well, I currently have an iphone, and my daughter has an iPod touch. Looking to add a new iPad to the mix as well, as it would "complete the ixxx family" in our home. Plus, my daughter was playing with the iPad 1 at a store the other day and loved it, so the iPad 2 would be a perfect addition.

Keep up the good work!
    03-08-2011 11:18 AM
    The daily information and reviews are what keep me clicking back day after day. I seriously cannot go a day without clicking TiPb on my menu bar of my browser to check out the latest scoops on apple. Its almost a disorder! haha.
    03-08-2011 11:19 AM
    Why do I love Tipb? Diversity!

I love the fact that Georgia, Chad, Rene, Lianna & others have such diverse opinions. For instance Chad is totally a fanboy of Apple and openly admits it. Georgia seems that she really hates that Chad is such a fanboy (which is very entertaining) and comes with a less bias view. Rene seems like he's slightly fanboyish but occasionally will slap down Apple (which Chad will never ever do). Lianna, well, she's pretty much right in the middle (when she's listening).

It all makes for a very entertaining podcasts. You guys rock.
    03-08-2011 11:19 AM
    Best iOS resource on the internet. Great for everything from rumors, to simple tips, to full how-to articles. And you always follow through on your giveaways, unlike some BGRlogs. Keep it up!
    Last edited by boschtb; 03-08-2011 at 11:37 AM.
    03-08-2011 11:20 AM
    Me, I have always wanted an iPad now is my chance. This is why I love TIPB, the give aways!!!! The information!!!! and the helpful People on the forum.
    03-08-2011 11:21 AM
    The reason I keep coming back to the site on a daily basis is because I always get the latest news on everything apple, not just the iPhone. If Steve jobs farts, tipb is on it. (I mean that in a good way) Haha. The site is very knowledgable and a reliable source of information. There are so many other sites that post ridiculous things just to get hits, but its very apparent that Rene and others who contribute to the site are very passionate about apple products. This really resonates with me because I too am passionate about them. The posts on which apps have been updated always remind me to update my apps and the simplicity of the site is somewhat apple-isitic. The site is straight and to the point. Other technology sites like engadget and gizmodo are so clustered with information I'm not interested in and it takes awhile to get to what I really want to read about. Well that's my spill on why I enjoy the site. Keep doing what your doing, and I hope I win!!!
    Oh baby! Hope I win the iPad 2
    I Love tipb for its best all in all Overview for all i Devices. And its tasty fruity Newsfeeds.
    03-08-2011 11:22 AM
    My favorite part of TIPB would be a tie between the forums and the willingness to include jailbreak content on the site. The forums are an invaluable asset to not only people who are new to iOS devices, but also they allow veteran iOS device owners get the most out of their devices. It's amazing how many hints can be done with my iPhone every day and as I venture into my own business, the combination of of my jailbroken iPhone 4 and a new iPad 2 would bring an insane amount of flexibility and portability to my aspiring business.
    03-08-2011 11:22 AM
    Here is my entry into this contest!! Thanks Tipb.
    03-08-2011 11:23 AM
    I love this site so much. I remember back in the day with my first iPhone and pointing google to "iPhone help" and TiPb came up!! Been a blessing ever since. Love the articles and writing style! Please Pick me!
    i love tipb because it always has the latest news and reviews to anything related to iphone and ipad!
    I love how TIPB leaves no stone unturned when it comes to iOS devices. Everything I want and need to know is all here.

And it wouldn't hurt if I had an iPad2 for my autistic son
    You guys always keep me updated on what going on. Love it!
    03-08-2011 11:24 AM
    I want a ipad 2, but I have no money, thankyou tipb.
    GEORGIA MUY BONITA.
    03-08-2011 11:25 AM
    your Twitter feed!!! it provides concise nuggets of information tat enable me to drill in and get more details quickly.

keep them nuggets coming!!
    best thing I like is that they always have the lates news and are up to date. i like that they do the TIPB Live which I see most of the time. over all best website out there for Iphones and other products.
    I love how u guys always keep me up to date with everything right away! I love Apple and how you give me my quick fix!

Thanks,
    greenflops
    03-08-2011 11:28 AM
    My favorite thing about TiPb is all the Tips available for iOS products. I am an avid listener to the podcast on my work commute so that I am up to speed on everything iOS. Thanks, and keep up the good work!
    I successfully avoided the temptation to buy an iPad1!
    I love how tipb is on top of all current news relating to iPad's and iPod's.
    03-08-2011 11:29 AM
    I keep coming back to TiPb for updates on iOS, bug reports, and app updates. As a jailbreak fan, I read up on any issues Cydia Apps may have with others, as not to crash my iPhone. I always check for iPad apps that work with my iPhone and AppleTV. I'd love a new iPad 2!

Thanks TiPb!
    03-08-2011 11:30 AM
    I like TiPb because it has the right balance of articles between technicial items and actual use. When there's anything iOS related I come here first.

Keep up the good work.
    What I love about TiPb is all there how-to videos and all the tutorials and the fact that its both jailbreaking new and apple news normally to get both I have to switch between sites.
3,148 ... 101102103104105 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD