I want a iPad....2
    03-08-2011 11:00 AM
    TiPb is to me like Charlie Sheen's entourage is to him: enablers. They tell him everything he wants to hear and TiPb tells ME everything I want and need to hear. I can't get enough iOS and Apple news and TiPb is my go-to source when I need my fix. My web browser is open all day at work with TiPb up and I pop over and hit F5 every 30 minutes to see whats new. TiPb convinced me to blow my bonus check on a new MacBook Pro, an iPad (which my wife has commandeered), an iPod Touch for the wife as well (not fair, she gets two toys and now wants a white MacBook too), an AirPort Extreme, etc. We went from a PC family to all Apple overnight. I've been following TiPb since before I got my first iPhone in 2008 and they've given me so much great information. TiPb is the reason I pay $9.99 for an idle 3rd line on my AT&T plan just so I can upgrade to the new iPhone every year and just swap the SIMs. Also, Rene is my hero. I use Ron Popeil's spray-on hair and spray my hair gray every morning before work to honor him. Heres hoping TiPb can give me one more reason to love them.
    03-08-2011 11:00 AM
    i love that you guys take your time to explain every single detail of the apple family devices! and how you manage to let all of us be updated of what's coming and what's there already that we haven't discovered! i must say that i love the fact that you share your opinions and post questions for us to interact with you! that's awesome
    03-08-2011 11:01 AM
    I keep coming back to TiPB because of its laser-like focus on everything iOS. No other site gives me this level of constant, up-to-date information on this slice of technology. Plus, it's close relationship with the rest of the SmartphoneExperts family means I can find honest and balanced comparisons to the other mobile competitors on the market.
    03-08-2011 11:03 AM
    I really come back for the ninja tips and the video tips on how to use my iDevices.
    Thanks!
    03-08-2011 11:04 AM
    i want one
    News about iOS
    I like that TiPb gives nice small bits of info on what's happening. I'm not fond of dissertations.
    03-08-2011 11:05 AM
    What keeps me coming back constantly to TiPb is mostly the forums! The forum community here, especially for the JB'ers, is second to none! I can't get enough!! Add that to the best news reporting for us iPhone'ers and TiPb can't be beat!
    03-08-2011 11:05 AM
    I would love my new iPad 2.
    03-08-2011 11:07 AM
    It's all about the minor details you guys pick up that the larger blogs gloss over. While still oriented toward iOS, the articles are less about idolization of everything apple, and more about conveying the news. It's refreshing! Even though I do love me some Apple...
    03-08-2011 11:08 AM
    I really want one of these really bad but I can't afford it as I am a single dad. Please please pleas pick me!!! This is the only great iPhone and iPad site out there.
    03-08-2011 11:09 AM
    We are a family full of iproduct users! From 1st gen iPod touches to iPhone 4's, we have them all. We jumped and grabbed the first iPad when it was released and now are dying to have the iPad 2.

How exciting would it be to win one in a contest!

Good luck to all those who have entered. (but secretly I really, really, really want to win!)
    What keeps me coming back will be when you let me win. Then you'll be my homepage, and I'll be sure to allow all ads. Really, though, I'm new. Impress me. Love me. I'll always try to be totally honest with you. Unless you ask if that banner makes you look fat.
    My favorite thing? I would have to go with the "How-to" section of this website. So much of my technical prowess is owed to the informative articles and videos offered by TiPb. I always have questions and the how-to section keeps me coming back!
    Because of you TIPB, I am an RSS fiend. You have made my purchase numerous RSS apps just to read your beautiful posts; I spend countless hours sifting through your articles. I can't help it - your articles contain the most enlightening, robust and sensational information available. I hope that our relationship remains healthy and that we can grow old together.
    03-08-2011 11:10 AM
    It looks great!
    03-08-2011 11:12 AM
    If I want timely, useful information, I use TiPb
    What's there not to love about TiPb?!? The continual updates on iPhone, iPad, and iPod news are the best things go for it, with the exception of me being picked to win an iPad 2.
    ...the eyebrows. Keep up the good work, Rene.
    I like your tips and video segments. I usually learn something new even if the tip is aimed at new users. Thanks for this contest with such a wonderful prize.
    03-08-2011 11:15 AM
    I love TiPb because I think you guys are the #1 place for all things iOS. You consistently cover all angles very well ... news, contests, reviews, rumors, etc. And yes, I'd love to win the iPad 2 so my kids will stop bugging me about using my iPad. Actually ... my wife homeschools all 3 kids and I know they could use it during lessons each day at home ... since I take my current iPad to work. Thanks for the chance to win!
    What keeps me coming back is the great tips and the how-to's you guys have. Very informative stuff.
    theres no praticular thing i like on tipb .. its the whole website and forums that makes you wanna keep up with all the rumors , updates ...
    03-08-2011 11:17 AM
    TiPb is the place I go to find out everything I need to know about the iPhone and iPad. It also has a great store for buying things and the forums are always fun to view. Keep up the great work!
    03-08-2011 11:18 AM
3,148 ... 100101102103104 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD