TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris8sirhc

Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
Giving you some Tipb Love

i love tipb because there is a website dedicated to all thing ios, and the crew over at tipb are amazing giving us live shows two times a week :)

Cgamma

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
I would love to own an iPad 2 it would make school work so much more easy!!!! I use TiPb for all of my Apple news and rumors so informative and well put together. Plus the chance to win all of these prizes. Thanks TiPb for the great fun and resources :)

just2043

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I love TiPb for their consistently great content and all the helpful people that frequent the forums as well. I would love to win an iPad 2 so I could participate even more.

Last edited:

Droidhead54

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
I honestly stumbled upon TiPb when I was reading all the Android Central forums. I have been a Blackberry user for 13 straight years and didn't know there was anything else out there. That is where TiPb came in. Because of your knowledgable staff and members, I now am an Apple fan and dropped the Blackberry for an Iphone 4. Now all I need is an Ipad 2 to go along with it! Cheers!

CavemanOOGA

Apr 4, 2010
Visit site
Its a site dedicated to the best products on the planet. No matter how many other products come out, that I may happen to love as well, Apple products always steal my heart.

And I can always guarantee that TIPB will have the latest news for said Apple paraphernalia. And, I always get to see them in action.

HOPE I WIN!

wannasurf

Oct 13, 2009
Visit site
yay Tipb

My favorite thing about Tipb is the up to date news on all things iphone. I find myself constantly drawn back, not wanting to miss a single article or new development.
Thanks for the contests too!!

smz

Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
TiPd is the site for all apple information & news. I am here because of I am an apple newbie and owner of an ipad. I would love to win an Ipad 2.

TTGTOVR4

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
coming from Crackberry (storm 1) to androidcentral (droid x) and now to tipb (ipad2) I have found that tipb's overall layout and presentation is the best of the three, and USUALLY the people commenting have helpful interesting things to say. Of course all of the contests are great, but the up to the MINUTE information, along with the great reviews and announcements on everything to do with apple is what brings me to tipb everyday (as it is my homepage)

P@t

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
Longtime lurker, love the forums and exchange of information. Love my iPad! Would love the IPad 2!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ncrem

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
I love tipb! and REALLY want an iPad2!!

What I love most about tipb is the consistency of the updates and amount of information! This is the first place I go to get the latest iPhone/iPad news and also really appreciate the App suggestions and reviews! Okay, can I have the iPad2 now? PLEASE! :)

iGore3

Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
I love the TIPB. I loved all the news and updates the site has given me. It has helped me fix problems on my phone, learn about new updates and find new apps to try.

As much as I want to win this iPAD2 for myself i really want to win it to give it to my dad. He has helped me out alot since i have graduated from school a couple years agi and struggled to find a job. This would be a great thank you present for him.

Thank you for the the great info and giveaways

crbogart

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
I am a brand new iPhone user. I recently purchased one for my mother as a birthday present and in setting it up I decided I had to have it. I love everything about it and my next step is to buy an iPad 2 when they are available. I would much rather win one here though, as I am now completely hooked on TiPb for news, reviews, apps, and accessories. I recently found the forums and I will be contributing heavily as I am now completely hooked on the experience.

VzwFtw7

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
why i luv TiPb

Everytime I go onto TiPb.com i learn something new about my ios device that i never knew before like setting up a ringtone for my iphone. Thats what i love about TiPb.com!

Rolf

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
I love how TiPb keeps me current on everything apple.

Every morning I wake up, check emails, check texts, check facebook, check tipb, check for app updates, and then try not to get too distracted because I have to go to work. I often end up reading comments on whatever article on TiPb. It's such a great and informative community. A great place to learn about your device, and teach others sometimes.

You guys are part of my routine. You let me know what's apps or accessories are crap or awesome. Thanks to you guys, I'm now the owner of an iPod Nano watch, and I love it. I got the Lunatik and the 16 gb nano. I've met so many cool people that ask me about it. I wear it at the gym on the treadmill, and it's just so convenient. Especially with the latest update, where you can double tap to skip to the next song. So easy.

You also convinced me to get an apple tv. Then my apple tv convinced me to spend $3000 on a new home theater. I bought a righteous home theater set-up at Ikea, a new tv, new sound system, another xbox with the kinect, and some action figures to decorate. Lots of storm troopers... I'm still waiting to get my free Boba Fett from sending in 5 UPCs... See! TiPb is good for the economy too! Maybe not good for my wallet though... Or my girlfriend's blood pressure.

Everyone I've converted to the iPhone, I refer them to TiPb.com to learn about their new iDevice. And they thank me. I give them that "iPhone 4 in 10 minutes" video and that's all they need. I even use that video to pull people over to the iSide.

TiPb, spare me the pain of another night on the couch, and buy me an iPad 2!

katrina2475

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
I've been enjoying this forum trying to gather information on iPad and iPhone devices. I currently have an Android phone but am looking to switch to an iPhone and have been wanting an iPad since they came out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2