• Sticking with the first iPad

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Never owned an iPad, never will

Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I was going to do the same poll, I guess great minds think alike :D It's black for me, although the white one looks pretty sweet it just doesn't appeal to me.

iPhoneGleek

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I dont plan on getting an ipad but the one one looks pretty good. Kinda jealous because i didnt have the option for my iPhone :c

E Pow

Jul 23, 2008
Visit site
I'm gonna go with the white in honor of the mysterious white iphone 4. Lol.......my MacBook Pro is Silver and my iphone4 is black so I think I'm gonna go with the white.

jphoman

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
I know apple wouldn't release a faulty product (who knows with some people having screen issues in MacBooks), but I'm just concerned the white will have poor quality of photos or something. Although the white looks quite sleek, I'll probably go with black. Also, I agree with @BrindawithanI the iPad will look good one solid color, black, when powered off. (assuming there's no smart cover on it, which also I'm concerned about because the metal to metal could scratch the iPad's side)

stkywik

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I didn't like the white iphone, but the white ipad is calling me. The white ipad and navy blue cover are perfect for me- the team colors of my beloved Xavier Musketeers!

Bluecanary

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm going with the white iPad. 1st because when people see it they'll automatically know that it's and iPad 2. 2nd because it's something new to try. and 3rd, because it'll look good with the pastel smart covers. :)

Gary86

Jul 28, 2009
Visit site
I'm going 16GB white wifi only (I have mywi when not at home)...trying to figure out if I'm going to chance it at a Local Apple Store (3 locations) or just order online and say F the lines...

Do you guys/gals think there will be long lines

Travisimo

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I'm going with white because it's unique. And since it's all covered with glass, there shouldn't be any worries about discoloration. Just hoping they have enough if them on launch day!

dgo

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Love the White, it looks great in on the apple site on the White background. I just can't help think it will look out of place at home with all my black tech. Black is safe. Plus when I'm out in public it's a little more understated. I don't want my iPad to bring any extra attention then it needs too! Black it is.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods