I know I'm not alone on this one.

For months now I've been eagerly awaiting the announcement of the revolutionary iPad 2. Everyday I wake up and check my Mac-centric news on my iPhone 4 Pulse app. On it I have: TiPb, 9to5, CultOfMac, MacRumors, Giz, Engadget, etc. On those pages I roam in hopes that Apple is going to officially release/announce the iPad 2 only to be let down with potential iPad 2 cases and specifications. Oh, how those spark my interest and get me more excited, but at this moment I am foaming at the mouth without an iPad 2 physically in my hands. I know this sounds absurd because it's just a "gadget", but I know many of you, especially ones who read TiPb, are probably in my same boat. I've witnessed the awesomeness of the first generation and realized what is supposed to come in the second generation: front and back cameras, slimmer, faster, etc. I proceed into the future iPad 2 announcement with high hopes of an improved glorious "retina" screen, but that might be asking for too much. All I know is that everyday I see rumors about the iPad 2 I get more and more excited, except for the iPad 3 rumors those are just outlandish. In conclusion I'm passing my time by venting on TiPb forums hoping I am not alone in my eternal wait for the magnificent iPad 2.
    02-21-2011 09:41 PM
    Dude, you need to get a life... it will be here when it gets here... "foaming at the mouth" over it won't really help. (Yeah, I know you already knew that.)

ChrisGonzales90 and JasonG like this.
    02-21-2011 10:38 PM
    Sarcasm and embellishment Bud, but I do really want an iPad 2.
    02-21-2011 11:00 PM
    Sarcasm and embellishment Bud, but I do really want an iPad 2.
    Yeah, I caught that... so was my response...
    02-21-2011 11:10 PM
    02-21-2011 11:38 PM
    I'm with the OP. I really want a iPad 2. At the very least if it does end up coming out in June, that will give me plenty of time to save.
    02-22-2011 02:37 AM
    if the iPad 2 does get delayed, so what? life will go on. I'm still happy with my iPAd despite getting a bit bored with it
    02-22-2011 06:55 AM
    if the iPad 2 does get delayed, so what? life will go on. I'm still happy with my iPAd despite getting a bit bored with it
    Nope it wont. I gave my MacBook to my brother and have spring break coming up where I will be in the car for 24 hours (wow a full day) only stopping for gas down to South Padre. By the way not my decision my roommates picked the place that is furthest from Purdue I guess. But on that trip I'd rather not watch movies and play games on my iP 4, and I'm sure as hell not going to buy an iPad (1st gen) before the trip in March when this new iPad 2 will be coming out in a month or 2 months or now 5-8 months. I don't know what this "bottleneck" in production is, but it better be referring to me on the beach with my iPad 2 holding a beer by the bottleneck. haha
    02-22-2011 09:51 AM
    Nope it wont. I gave my MacBook to my brother and have spring break coming up where I will be in the car for 24 hours (wow a full day) only stopping for gas down to South Padre. By the way not my decision my roommates picked the place that is furthest from Purdue I guess. But on that trip I'd rather not watch movies and play games on my iP 4, and I'm sure as hell not going to buy an iPad (1st gen) before the trip in March when this new iPad 2 will be coming out in a month or 2 months or now 5-8 months. I don't know what this "bottleneck" in production is, but it better be referring to me on the beach with my iPad 2 holding a beer by the bottleneck. haha
    lol

na Bottleneck pretty much means there is a hold up in production. If you are in Rush Hour traffic that can also be considered a bottleneck. - Traffic is tired up. Just think of it as a bottle's neck. It gets skinnier and shorter.

but I have a question, if you are going on the road trip, why are you wanting to be on your iPad the whole time? I could see at night before going to bed, but shouldnt you be having fun on that trip?
    02-22-2011 04:13 PM
    Well I should be trying to have fun, but I can only handle my roommates for so long. And when its not my leg of the trip I would rather not sit in this camry and listen to music haha. Oh yeah I knew what a bottleneck in production is too (Mech. Engr degree with a few internships in manufacturing), but nice analogy with the traffic scenario.
    02-22-2011 04:19 PM
    I have been dying to find out what the iP2 is going to have. I thought they might show it in an ad during the SuperBowl but no dice So yes I'm now having to wait for 7 whole days to find out CRAZY APPLE!!!! Crazy I tell you
    02-23-2011 11:13 PM
    I'm on the fence, iPad 1 does the job still and I think version 3 will be out by the end of the year anyhow
    03-04-2011 10:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD