Im waiting for iPad2!!!!!!
    01-19-2011 05:07 PM
    Did the same thing. Though we bought one for work and i;ve been using it like it was mine. Glad I waited!

The iPad 2 looks to be so much better!

Dual Cameras, Higher Res Screen, SD Card Slot! Definitely a killer piece of kit
    LOL, it won't have hi-res, or sd-card slot! Keep dreaming....and don't show/tell me about some BS chinese case mockups/photos. Be prepared all of you to be completely underhwelmed by the iPad 2....not much changing as you all think it will.
    01-19-2011 06:37 PM
    I would be most inclined to get the iPad 2 if it did have the retina display and mini display port capabilities. Otherwise, I'm quite satisfied with my current gen ipad.
    01-20-2011 06:20 PM
    Will definitely get a iPad 2 when it is release!
    01-21-2011 11:32 AM
    It's a tossup between the palmpad and the ipad. However, at this point I'm leaning toward the ipad. 60% to 40%. Another few weeks and then I'll know for sure.
    01-21-2011 03:28 PM
    I really want one- and I'm waiting for 2, but how can you print a document from this thing? And is there a USB port?
    01-22-2011 07:41 PM
    I see iPad as pure luxury, but it's been almost a year since the last announcement... Something tells me at this point they'll announce it along with the next iPhone in June. (hopefully it comes out in early April though, you know, so I can buy 1 for my sister... yea >_>... )
    01-23-2011 02:05 PM
    Expect the release of iPad 2, heard about a large number of rumours about iPad 2, but those rumours can be predicted by a crowd.

Recently, I was following with interest of iPad 2, got some free iPad 2 giveaway activities. Also participating some activities in FB for fun, seems interesting activity to guess what will be the iPad 2, free giveaway for iPad, there are so many sites and require to share something or register an acount, this give away acitivity seems an easy one:

See: espow.com/activities-ipad-2.html
    Really look forward the release of iPad 2...
    01-26-2011 11:21 PM
    i am excited with the ipad 2 and the new iphone. but i think it is too early for apple to release a new iphone.

im expecting a built in cam and a usb port on the new ipad.
    01-27-2011 09:03 AM
    This past week was the one year anniversary of the announcement of the original iPad. I'm a little surprised that there's not more rumors on the next iPad but they're probably waiting for the Verizon iPhone to be released first.
    01-29-2011 07:56 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD