When iPad 2 release ?

paul100

Jul 6, 2009
Visit site
I read the news about iPad's next generation..
iPad makers will start shipping the next generation iPad from Feb 2011...
So anyone have idea?? when it will be released ??
post your updates here..

ChrisGonzales90

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Been discussed a number of times here, but chances are if Apple does their usuall yearly updates, then it will come out around math or April.

Though it won't hurt for them to have it come out early.

- sent from Tapatalk Pro on my HTC EVO 4G

touchyphone

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
I read the news about iPad's next generation..
iPad makers will start shipping the next generation iPad from Feb 2011...
So anyone have idea?? when it will be released ??
post your updates here..

Read better, what your "quoting" from. The devices ship to APPLE (supposedly) they dont ship to public. Plus this is just a rumor, why do you believe it???

dieselboy28

May 1, 2009
Visit site
It's all speculation still but it would seem possible for it to release (in US) around April time frame. Canada might get it later, as per the initial release. So, if you're Canadian it could still be 5 to 6 months away yet.

Gadgetholik

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site

Nothing can be said for sure.But considering apple's strict policy of launching iphones in june every year,the ipad2 most probably should launch anytime in april following the same launch strategy.Hope this gives you an idea about the launch time.Regards.

ChrisGonzales90

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Nothing can be said for sure.But considering apple's strict policy of launching iphones in june every year,the ipad2 most probably should launch anytime in april following the same launch strategy.Hope this gives you an idea about the launch time.Regards.

I wouldn't call it strict as the 3G and I think the 3GS came out in July.

andrewp23

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
ipad 2 coming?

im not sure whether to wait for ipad 2 if it is going to come out soon because im so tempted to get the 1st gen ipad any ideas on what would be the best thing to do?

ChrisGonzales90

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
im not sure whether to wait for ipad 2 if it is going to come out soon because im so tempted to get the 1st gen ipad any ideas on what would be the best thing to do?

i'd wait. If the second gen is a downer, you can get the first gen for cheep. Who knows, they may keep the gen one model around

Just a guess: They'll announce it before Macworld (late January) but won't ship it till after...

It will be at their own keynote. Apple left macworld in 2009 (thats when their last show was)

Mella

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
That's all just rumor, and recently the rumor is new ipad 2 will focus on smaller size and louder speakers, but I don't believe till the official announcement.

andrewp23

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
i'd wait. If the second gen is a downer, you can get the first gen for cheep. Who knows, they may keep the gen one model around

It will be at their own keynote. Apple left macworld in 2009 (thats when their last show was)

ye i know but im so tempted to
just get it and be done with it hopefully i cant take the wait for the 2nd one to come out

ChrisGonzales90

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
ye i know but im so tempted to
just get it and be done with it hopefully i cant take the wait for the 2nd one to come out

If you do, take good care of it, so if you do sell it, it will still have some value.

Mine has some light scratches on the back and a scratch on the glass (light one) If I get a 2ed gen I'm going to invest in some better protection. I have the Apple iPad case, but that thing is an over priced peace of a joke.

Airwolf

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Just buy an iPad now. I promise you if you sell it when the iPad 2 comes out, you wont lose more than $50-$100 selling it on Craigslist.

Some people are selling them brand new on Craigslist, which means you wont have to pay sales tax. I bought mine for $480, still in its plastic shrink wrap. Saved me about $70. When I go to sell it when the iPad 2 comes out, I doubt I will have to sell it for less than $425.

ChrisGonzales90

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Also if you add some accessories you could bring the value up. Go out and buy some cheep headphones (like those $15 sony ones) even some new Apple stock ones. Throw in a $15 itunes card. I bet people would be willing to pay more if they can get some extras and make it worth the money.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner