Attachment 6614
    iPad 2 - FaceTime, iOS 4.2, Front Camera, Back Camera w/ flash (Bonus), Slimmer.

The iPad 1 is awesome. I am saying that as of now it is not practical in my life yet. Give me FaceTime, and it will be the perfect product along with iOS 4.2!

What you guys think?
    09-16-2010 01:27 PM
    Sounds reasonable. That's probably all its going to be anyway (maybe a faster processor or more RAM). In which case I might consider getting one.
    09-16-2010 03:37 PM
    2 gighertz processor anyone? if ownly to make HTC shut up about there snap dragon
    09-16-2010 03:39 PM
    I think the current A4 chip is plenty fast.
    09-17-2010 01:13 PM
    Biggest thing I want is the retina display..
    09-17-2010 07:28 PM
    My iPad 2 Wish list:

1. FaceTime (a given, or so I assume..)
    2. Rear Camera, hopefully a good one with flash.
    3. Retina Display
    4.128 GB
    5. Faster processor, even though the a4 is plenty fast.
    6 More Memory.
    7. USB port.

And can we PLEASE have more apps to get work done? I would LOVE a iWeb app, GarageBand app, and full-powered iWork Suite.
    09-19-2010 05:12 AM
    My iPad 2 Wish list:

1. FaceTime (a given, or so I assume..)
    2. Rear Camera, hopefully a good one with flash.
    3. Retina Display
    4.128 GB
    5. Faster processor, even though the a4 is plenty fast.
    6 More Memory.
    7. USB port.

And can we PLEASE have more apps to get work done? I would LOVE a iWeb app, GarageBand app, and full-powered iWork Suite.
    I think that adding a USB port will just make the iPad thicker, and apple will defiantly not move backwards in that area. I agree with everything else though. My only concern is that there will be a huge price increase
    09-22-2010 05:24 PM
    I think that adding a USB port will just make the iPad thicker, and apple will defiantly not move backwards in that area. I agree with everything else though. My only concern is that there will be a huge price increase
    I doubt it. If anything, I think they will make a smaller galaxy-tab sized version so that they can have a cheaper model. I REALLY hope they make a galaxy-tab sized iPad with facetime. God that would be great.
    09-22-2010 06:20 PM
    I think the current A4 chip is plenty fast.
    Last night, an app told me my ipad wasn't fast enough to play a video file. This thing would be closer to replacing my laptop if it weren't so limited.
    09-23-2010 01:35 PM
    I really like they the current size.. the Galaxy just seems a bit too small for me.

Of course I've always been a big supporter of a larger iPhone
    09-26-2010 01:13 PM
    Heck, I'd be happy with more RAM and more drive space.
    09-26-2010 05:38 PM
    Retina display + more RAM is really all I could want and its not even a huge deal. No need for a camera or facetime really, my iphone will do that.
    09-26-2010 05:43 PM
    I really like they the current size.. the Galaxy just seems a bit too small for me.

Of course I've always been a big supporter of a larger iPhone
    I don't like the size of the Galaxy either. It's too small for me personally. I would love to see a slightly bigger iphone around 4 inches would be cool, but not really necessary. I held off on buying the first ipad because I really feel like the second one is going to be improved and it will hopefully have a camera and facetime. It's so hard though when I see all these cool apps for it...
    09-26-2010 06:30 PM
    some people think that apple will try to make 2 different sizes for there next release... i say ehhh not likely, what do you think?
    09-26-2010 08:19 PM
    I doubt they make another size of iPad. They did countless hours of research for the current size. And as for the software, itd have to be written different for smaller size. Also apps would be compressed if their iPad native apps. Kind of like the blown up iPhone apps on an iPad. Just my thoughts tho.
    09-26-2010 11:20 PM
    I really don't see the point in buying another iPad until it can do more things my laptop can. I mean all it can really do well is browse the web, and that's why I have a iPhone to begin with. I would like to be smaller simply because it looks sort of ridiculous to use in a public setting, i.e. on a bus/train, or in class.
    09-26-2010 11:35 PM
    I agree with the OP except I would add one thing...ability to connect to a projector out to the box. I often have to connect to a projector to display PowerPoints (Keynotes) or show videos. It would be nice if this was something the iPad did without having to purchase an accessory.
    09-27-2010 08:33 AM
    I agree with the OP except I would add one thing...ability to connect to a projector out to the box. I often have to connect to a projector to display PowerPoints (Keynotes) or show videos. It would be nice if this was something the iPad did without having to purchase an accessory.
    agreed! i hate working in keynote then having to export it to show it
    09-27-2010 10:50 AM
    agreed! i hate working in keynote then having to export it to show it
    ...except, like Rob said, you don't have to export. You could use an accessory to connect the iPad to a projector/external monitor.

Whether you should HAVE to pay extra for this option is another story, but I from the way your post read, I wasn't sure if you realized there was an accessory for that.

"There's an acc for that.". Yeah, that's awful. Nevermind. :-p
    09-27-2010 11:21 AM
    I really don't see the point in buying another iPad until it can do more things my laptop can. I mean all it can really do well is browse the web, and that's why I have a iPhone to begin with. I would like to be smaller simply because it looks sort of ridiculous to use in a public setting, i.e. on a bus/train, or in class.
    Are you forgetting the thousands of apps it can run?
    09-27-2010 11:44 AM
    I don't like the size of the Galaxy either. It's too small for me personally. I would love to see a slightly bigger iphone around 4 inches would be cool, but not really necessary. I held off on buying the first ipad because I really feel like the second one is going to be improved and it will hopefully have a camera and facetime. It's so hard though when I see all these cool apps for it...
    Honestly I'm disappointed with many of the iPad apps so far.. the quality has been quite different then the much older iPhone app world.

Just picturing a 4 inch iPhone with retina display is like thinking about heaven
    09-27-2010 02:04 PM

Just picturing a 4 inch iPhone with retina display is like thinking about heaven
    iPhone 5? Let's hope anyways....
    09-27-2010 04:04 PM
    So what do you guys think about the "playbook"
    09-27-2010 11:43 PM
    specs alone are an iPad killer thats for sure! it looks awesome which is shocking from RIM.
    09-28-2010 12:39 AM
    i can't see this taking off
    RIM has gotten a bad rep lately and i don't think this will save them
    09-28-2010 02:55 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD