10.2” iPad 7th Gen..will you be getting one for the low introductory price of $329?

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
I have no plans to upgrade but I like that this can use the Apple keyboard that was previously limited to the Pro models.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I’m still rocking with my iPad mini 2 Thought I was going to get the Mini 5, but I didn’t. I still love the minis so maybe next year will be my year

I’ve had the iPad 2, the original iPad Mini and the 9.7” iPad Pro (to replace my old MacBook), and even though I used them, they still didn’t quite fit “me” because I still preferred using my iPhone and MacBook/MacBook Pro.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I’ve had the iPad 2, the original iPad Mini and the 9.7” iPad Pro (to replace my old MacBook), and even though I used them, they still didn’t quite fit “me” because I still preferred using my iPhone and MacBook/MacBook Pro.

I understand!! I only watch movies and stuff on it when I travel & sometimes when I’m in bed. It’s definitely not a go to device.

Nodnerb

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Wow this forum is dead! I just ordered one for my wife for xmas. Mostly to **** her off. She is adamant about her electronics. If it still works she keeps it. However, she constantly complains about her current ipad crashing and how slow it is. She currently has a ipad air 2 from, what, 2013 or 2014. So this should be a good upgrade in performance. Even with the dated chip it will still be a powerhouse compared to the air 2. Just typing on her air 2 has a 5 second delay. We'll see how mad she is when apps open 5 times faster and typing actually shows up as you type etc.

Last edited:

rebretz000

Mar 20, 2017
Visit site
Just ordered an iPad for myself and one for my wife. I bought one from Amazon and one from Best Buy for $249 each and Apple Care was cheaper through Best Buy.
I was thinking about going with the iPad Air 3 for myself but can’t justify the price difference.

Last edited:

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Just ordered an iPad for myself and one for my wife. I bought one from Amazon and one from Best Buy for $249 each and Apple Care was cheaper through Best Buy.
I was thinking about going with the iPad Air 3 for myself but can’t justify the price difference.

The 128gb is $330 at Sam's Club this week, so I'm debating on grabbing one. I wasn't sure if the processor would be ok for the next few years, as I don't want to update/upgrade iPads very often. Not like my phone, at least. But at that price, it just kinda seems like a no brainer.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods