Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
0e834f2623b73984689d31a2030463ae.jpg

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
Well… it’s the Release Candidate (so close to final, if last year is any relevance).

Downloading…

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
I just had a weird respring of iOS, as if it ran out of RAM and killed all the Apple apps. The only thing that remained functional is audio streaming.

turbochgd

Sep 21, 2021
Visit site
To those already using the betas of IOS 16, is there a way to unhide the notifications on the Lock Screen so they show when you touch your phone when it’s off like it’s always been? It don’t like the idea of having to add another swipe to see them.

Edit: After doing more research I see you can display the notifications in 3 different ways.

Last edited:

djg21

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Siri isn’t working for me. Keep getting message that “something went wrong.”

Resolved by changing Siri Voice from English (American) to English (United Kingdom). Hopefully this will be resolved by Apple before the next version’s release.

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
Issue with Siri started again. It “works on it” and finally times out and reports that “something went wrong.”

It was worth a try

Unfortunately, I use a different language for Siri altogether, and I have not experienced it with the release candidate.

Since Siri is a mix of on-device and cloud processing, it could be that a service-side fix will be applied without you noticing.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
To those already using the betas of IOS 16, is there a way to unhide the notifications on the Lock Screen so they show when you touch your phone when it’s off like it’s always been? It don’t like the idea of having to add another swipe to see them.

Edit: After doing more research I see you can display the notifications in 3 different ways.

Yes, one of the options to view notifications is a list view. I personally prefer the stack view.

turbochgd

Sep 21, 2021
Visit site
Yes, one of the options to view notifications is a list view. I personally prefer the stack view.

Thank you for your reply. Do you need to swipe up on the Lock Screen to see the notifications or do they just appear on your Lock Screen as they always have? Or do you only need to swipe up if you choose the number view? Thank you again.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Thank you for your reply. Do you need to swipe up on the Lock Screen to see the notifications or do they just appear on your Lock Screen as they always have? Or do you only need to swipe up if you choose the number view? Thank you again.

With both list and stacked view, you pull up from the bottom. That way the notifications don't block the view of your wallpaper. I suppose.
Play with it both ways, then decide. I prefer stacked.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR