iOS 16 Developer Beta 4

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
I just keep running into new stuff.

Just got a “Charging on Hold” notification.

64ef0ed75142ece4bf289fd5e39c4114.jpg

jstnwlkr

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
One small thing I noticed is that when you’re editing the lock screen and you tap on whatever battery widget you have it allows you to turn off automatic detection of whatever device the phone wants to keep track of. I turned it off so it only displays the phone battery now.

Not gonna like. I dig that feature

jstnwlkr

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
One small thing I noticed is that when you’re editing the lock screen and you tap on whatever battery widget you have it allows you to turn off automatic detection of whatever device the phone wants to keep track of. I turned it off so it only displays the phone battery now.

Not gonna lie. I dig that feature

LP Slade

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
I’m on the Public Beta, but I think it applies to both: the paste permissions pop up. It’s driving me crazy. Every single time I copy and paste between the same apps it asks.

Example, reading something on a website in Czech, copying words I don’t know to paste into Google Translate and every single time I paste I have to approve it. Is there really no way to allow always between certain apps? I do this all the time.

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
I’m on the Public Beta, but I think it applies to both: the paste permissions pop up. It’s driving me crazy. Every single time I copy and paste between the same apps it asks.

Example, reading something on a website in Czech, copying words I don’t know to paste into Google Translate and every single time I paste I have to approve it. Is there really no way to allow always between certain apps? I do this all the time.
I just tried copy and paste between 2 websites on the public beta build, and I didn't have any prompt asking for permission to paste content.

LP Slade

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
I just tried copy and paste between 2 websites on the public beta build, and I didn't have any prompt asking for permission to paste content.

It seems to depend on the app. With google translate it happens every single time, but with others no. I’m hoping it’s just a bug. 🤞🏻

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
I think this beta might be the buggiest I've ever had... I had maybe 10 kernel panics (when the phone actually shuts off and starts again) since the beta has been released.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

I've been seeing prompt for paste permissions a lot on the Public beta. And it is quite annoying. I also don't like the drop down message telling me what I did from Safari. That too is annoying. But that's not new in 16.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro