Yes - I've reported a few to Apple. Music crashes when I'm listening in the car with Music app on screen, then switch to a different app and then come back to Music. Hasn't happened every single time, but is probably around 90-95% chance of crashing in that situation. Note, I'm not connecting via CarPlay (car doesn't not support it).
    Okay, so I was reading through a sub reddit group r/iosbeta and several users have reported the same issues, but the common factor is that they were all experiencing the crashes while connected to a bluetooth output device of some kind. When I tested it using just the iPhone, I could not reproduce the crashes. After attaching to a bluetooth speaker the crashes resumed.
    07-19-2022 11:17 AM
    Okay, so I was reading through a sub reddit group r/iosbeta and several users have reported the same issues, but the common factor is that they were all experiencing the crashes while connected to a bluetooth output device of some kind. When I tested it using just the iPhone, I could not reproduce the crashes. After attaching to a bluetooth speaker the crashes resumed.
    This makes sense for my situation as well. When I have my phone plugged in to the car, I'm also connected to the phone via Bluetooth for phone calls. Music runs through the cable, but I am connected for calls via BT. I'm thinking this might be at the root of my issue as well.
    07-19-2022 03:09 PM
    Thanks Nikki

I tested multiple times throughout the day & I’m having the same issue. It looks like it wants to call then Siri says something about there being a problem. If I just use CarPlay it works fine.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    07-19-2022 05:23 PM
    That is exactly what I’m experiencing. Thanks for confirming it’s not just me. I appreciate it.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    07-19-2022 07:31 PM
    Does anyone know how often the weather LS HS updates? 15/30mins?
    07-25-2022 09:41 PM
    Does anyone know how often the weather LS HS updates? 15/30mins?
    What do you mean by LS/HS?

---
    On a different note, when I ask Siri for my schedule, it structures it in a very weird way (e.g.: full-day events are mentioned as being from 00:00 to 23:59) and it goes into too much detail (the timespan, location for each event).
    07-25-2022 10:31 PM
    Anyone else experiencing the Music app crashing a lot?
    Yes. Especially if you press the (…) button on the upper right corner to love or unlove a song.
    07-25-2022 11:54 PM
32 12