iOS 16 Developer Beta 2

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
I wish the "customize" option for the new lock screen would be moved to under Settings. Problem I've been having is that if you hold your phone too long on the screen, say you have your hands full and have your phone in one hand, that long press on the screen triggers the customization option for the lock screen. I've had this happen many times when I've notice my lock screen had changed to one of the other options. Anyone else have this issue? - edit: I see Garz posted the same question/comment..

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I wish the "customize" option for the new lock screen would be moved to under Settings. Problem I've been having is that if you hold your phone too long on the screen, say you have your hands full and have your phone in one hand, that long press on the screen triggers the customization option for the lock screen. I've had this happen many times when I've notice my lock screen had changed to one of the other options. Anyone else have this issue? - edit: I see Garz posted the same question/comment..

I hear you. What you’ve described has also happened to me on several occasions.

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site

It didn’t happen to me, but I can see it happen and it would be good that Apple either moves that setting (or at least puts a toggle in the Settings app to lock it).

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner