See all the Prime Day deals: USA | UK | Canada | India

About to do this now. Since installing Beta 2 I've experienced terrible battery life.
    Haven't had any issues with iPhone 13 Pro on iOS 16 so far. Using device whole day with about 50% battery left at the end of the day.
    Just_Me_D and Arkidelik like this.
    06-27-2022 08:25 PM
    Is this new in beta 2?
    Display As?
    06-28-2022 08:11 AM
    On iPhone 12 T-Mobile the Modem Firmware has helped a lot with dropped data between LTE, 5G, and 5Guc. Better 5G coverage. Think keep the beta just for the coverage increase.
    Premium1 likes this.
    06-29-2022 08:30 AM
    Am I missing something with the wallpapers? Like I want the weather on the lock screen but the new iOS 16 on my Home Screen. I can’t get that to work. It’s one or the other, only edit can do on home is my pictures.
    06-30-2022 08:38 AM
    New in beta 2? ‘Install System and Data Files’

07-01-2022 12:28 PM
    Am I missing something with the wallpapers? Like I want the weather on the lock screen but the new iOS 16 on my Home Screen. I can’t get that to work. It’s one or the other, only edit can do on home is my pictures.
    Apple has indeed messed up the simplicity of adding a wallpaper in iOS 16. Having said that, you can accomplish your mission by downloading and saving a copy of that particular wallpaper to the Photos app. Then go to the Wallpaper settings to select “customize” underneath the depiction of your Home Screen. Afterwards, select “customize current Wallpaper” to select the appropriate image from the photos app.
    rlacrossjr likes this.
    07-01-2022 12:57 PM
    I’m super late to the party…it’s been a crazy couple months. I finally got around to downloading iOS 16, a few minutes ago. I’m hoping I can change this odd font on the locksreen
    Spencerdl likes this.
    07-01-2022 07:14 PM
    I’m super late to the party…it’s been a crazy couple months. I finally got around to downloading iOS 16, a few minutes ago. I’m hoping I can change this odd font on the locksreen
    Hi Nikki,

Good day to you. You have 6 fonts to select from in the Lock Screen. Press and hold onto the lock screen until you see “customize” at the bottom of the screen.

Press the displayed time and then select one of the 6 available fonts. The choices aren’t great, by any means, but they are a start…(laughing)
    nikkisharif, Spencerdl and kataran like this.
    07-01-2022 08:48 PM
    Hi Nikki,

Good day to you. You have 6 fonts to select from in the Lock Screen. Press and hold onto the lock screen until you see “customize” at the bottom of the screen.

Press the displayed time and then select one of the 6 available fonts. The choices aren’t great, by any means, but they are a start…(laughing)
    Oooh…thanks!!!!! Those fat numbers were blocking Bob Marley’s eyes
    Last edited by nikkisharif; 07-02-2022 at 09:35 PM.
    07-02-2022 01:49 PM
    By holding my phone in my hand when not using, I keep accidentally changing my Lock Screen. I wish there was a way so we could lock it or prevent it from changing on the Lock Screen. For example we can only change it in Setting app.
    07-04-2022 02:03 AM
    I had the car Bluetooth bug. Using music and navigation. Don’t use dictation to text. Made radio lock into like making a call. Reboot fixed.
    07-04-2022 09:37 AM
    Just experienced an issue when trying to use Apple Pay inside the Panera Bread app. It acts as if it’s going to work, but the payment continues to say incomplete. I submitted feedback. Is anyone else experiencing Apple Pay issues?
    07-04-2022 11:02 AM
    Just experienced an issue when trying to use Apple Pay inside the Panera Bread app. It acts as if it’s going to work, but the payment continues to say incomplete. I submitted feedback. Is anyone else experiencing Apple Pay issues?
    No. I use Pay almost every day. In fact, I used it at both a nearby Target Store and Publix within the past hour without any issues.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    07-04-2022 12:08 PM
    I had it happen to me on my Apple Watch on watchOS 8.5 at several Pharmaprix and Shopper’s Drug Mart locations… As far as I noticed, it seems to be tied to offline payment terminals.

Every time it would fail, the terminal would switch to “insert payment card” and provide PIN mode.
    Just_Me_D and nikkisharif like this.
    07-04-2022 12:57 PM
    No. I use Pay almost every day. In fact, I used it at both a nearby Target Store and Publix within the past hour without any issues.
    I had it happen to me on my Apple Watch on watchOS 8.5 at several Pharmaprix and Shopper’s Drug Mart locations… As far as I noticed, it seems to be tied to offline payment terminals.

Every time it would fail, the terminal would switch to “insert payment card” and provide PIN mode.
    Thanks for the update, yall! I’m thinking it might be something on Panera’s side because I used it in the Target app & it worked just fine.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    07-04-2022 10:02 PM
    Anyone having issues with FaceTime on this build?
    07-05-2022 06:09 PM
    Anyone having issues with FaceTime on this build?
    What kind of issues?
    07-05-2022 06:28 PM
    What kind of issues?
    All good, figured it out.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    07-05-2022 09:05 PM
    I wish the "customize" option for the new lock screen would be moved to under Settings. Problem I've been having is that if you hold your phone too long on the screen, say you have your hands full and have your phone in one hand, that long press on the screen triggers the customization option for the lock screen. I've had this happen many times when I've notice my lock screen had changed to one of the other options. Anyone else have this issue? - edit: I see Garz posted the same question/comment..
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    08-17-2022 01:11 PM
    I wish the "customize" option for the new lock screen would be moved to under Settings. Problem I've been having is that if you hold your phone too long on the screen, say you have your hands full and have your phone in one hand, that long press on the screen triggers the customization option for the lock screen. I've had this happen many times when I've notice my lock screen had changed to one of the other options. Anyone else have this issue? - edit: I see Garz posted the same question/comment..
    I hear you. What you’ve described has also happened to me on several occasions.
    08-17-2022 03:17 PM
    It didn’t happen to me, but I can see it happen and it would be good that Apple either moves that setting (or at least puts a toggle in the Settings app to lock it).
    Yesterday 12:30 AM
46 12