You know what to do.
    Annie_M, Just_Me_D and RECON1 like this.
    04-26-2022 12:19 PM
    Thanks for the tip. I installed it earlier while I was in a zoom call via my M1 MacBook Pro. The update was fairly quickly and thus far, my iPhone is performing fine.
    04-26-2022 04:44 PM
    We have a same day release for Public Beta users as well.

Just_Me_D likes this.
    04-26-2022 05:06 PM
    Can someone please let me know why every beta nobody ever has any issues at all in these forums but on Reddit and macrumors people are talking about issues and showing the issues in videos to see who else are having them. I genuinely don’t understand how nobody here has issues but there is no perfect beta.
    04-26-2022 10:10 PM
    Can someone please let me know why every beta nobody ever has any issues at all in these forums but on Reddit and macrumors people are talking about issues and showing the issues in videos to see who else are having them. I genuinely don’t understand how nobody here has issues but there is no perfect beta.
    Those people are nitpicking and exaggerating their so-called issues.
    In normal use under standard circumstances those so called issues don’t occur as often as the redditors and MacRumors people let us believe.
    Therefore we don’t experience the same issues.
    Last edited by Tartarus; 04-30-2022 at 04:27 PM.
    pr1nce, aximtreo, FFR and 2 others like this.
    04-27-2022 01:17 AM
    In addition to what @Tartarus ; mentioned, not all defects (bugs) are “created” equal. Some of them will only manifest in a very specific combination of conditions.

For instance, I had one with iCloud+ Private Relay that could only be triggered when all of these conditions are met: have it enabled on a device, be connected on a network with the feature blocked and be running a specific series of builds of an Apple Operating System (it’s been corrected since).
    Just_Me_D and Annie_M like this.
    04-27-2022 06:19 AM
    In normal use under standar circumstances those so called issues don’t occur as often as the redditors and MacRumors people let us believe.
    Well said!!!
    Just_Me_D and aximtreo like this.
    04-27-2022 08:39 AM
    In normal use under standar circumstances those so called issues don’t occur as often as the redditors and MacRumors people let us believe.
    ‘Nuf said…
    04-27-2022 01:47 PM
    Not everybody is nitpicking and exaggerating. There is a lot of blind fanboyism on iMore. At times it is down right toxic. Most neutral sights call out Apple or Android for all of their faults no matter how small or big that they are.
    So yes, you just answered your own question. Fanboyism causes you to turn a blind eye and make excuses for Apple. If you want to truth, go to a neutral site, If you only want the hear want you want to hear, you've found the right place. It's almost as bad as the Console wars.
    04-29-2022 09:02 PM
    Not everybody is nitpicking and exaggerating. There is a lot of blind fanboyism on iMore. At times it is down right toxic. Most neutral sights call out Apple or Android for all of their faults no matter how small or big that they are.
    So yes, you just answered your own question. Fanboyism causes you to turn a blind eye and make excuses for Apple. If you want to truth, go to a neutral site, If you only want the hear want you want to hear, you've found the right place. It's almost as bad as the Console wars.
    C'mon now. Saying "not everyone is nitpicking and exaggerating" is admitting to the assumption that some are. In addition, saying "There is a lot of blind fanboyism on iMore" is basically calling the person who made the comments you disagreed with a blind fanboy. Is it that difficult to accept a difference of opinion without resorting to fanboy labeling? If it is then it may be beneficial if you removed yourself from this place and be around like-minded people at the "neutral sites" you referenced.

I've stated on numerous occasions over the years that it frustrates me how some people seem to always have problems with their devices while the majority do not? I want all of them to have the same enjoyment that I have with my devices, but that's not possible. Some people install any and everything, are easily fooled into clicking on pop-ups, jailbreak without considering the risks, and allow their toddlers to slobber all over it. On the other hand, others are more careful about what gets installed, they don't jailbreak and don't allow anyone to use their devices. With that being said, the latter is more likely to have an enjoyable experience than the former in my opinion.

That's not fanboyism and it's not making excuses for Apple. That's common sense.
    Annie_M and turbochgd like this.
    04-29-2022 10:08 PM
    C'mon now. Saying "not everyone is nitpicking and exaggerating" is admitting to the assumption that some are. In addition, saying "There is a lot of blind fanboyism on iMore" is basically calling the person who made the comments you disagreed with a blind fanboy. Is it that difficult to accept a difference of opinion without resorting to fanboy labeling? If it is then it may be beneficial if you removed yourself from this place and be around like-minded people at the "neutral sites" you referenced.

I've stated on numerous occasions over the years that it frustrates me how some people seem to always have problems with their devices while the majority do not? I want all of them to have the same enjoyment that I have with my devices, but that's not possible. Some people install any and everything, are easily fooled into clicking on pop-ups, jailbreak without considering the risks, and allow their toddlers to slobber all over it. On the other hand, others are more careful about what gets installed, they don't jailbreak and don't allow anyone to use their devices. With that being said, the latter is more likely to have an enjoyable experience than the former in my opinion.

That's not fanboyism and it's not making excuses for Apple. That's common sense.
    There's data going back to more than a decade that online, people are more likely to share negative experiences online than positive ones. iMore is different. In it isn't fanboyism, then what is it? It's often discussed in techcu communities that a large part of the Apple fanbase is a cult. I've been attacked on many occasions on this site for simple stating a negative comment based on facts. God forbid if I say something positive about Android or Samsung. Some people emotions are very FFRagile.

https://www.statista.com/chart/14405...r-experiences/

https://www.marketingcharts.com/digital-28628
    04-29-2022 10:28 PM
    There's data going back to more than a decade that online, people are more likely to share negative experiences online than positive ones. iMore is different. In it isn't fanboyism, then what is it? It's often discussed in techcu communities that a large part of the Apple fanbase is a cult. I've been attacked on many occasions on this site for simple stating a negative comment based on facts. God forbid if I say something positive about Android or Samsung. Some people emotions are very FFRagile.

https://www.statista.com/chart/14405...r-experiences/

https://www.marketingcharts.com/digital-28628
    No. You were not attacked for “simply stating a negative comment based on facts”. What you do is akin to going to a bar that caters to people with a specific type of musical tastes and go out of your way to try to prove that the music they like is trash and they’re idiots for even listening to it.

It’s one thing to have an opinion and to state that opinion, but it crosses the line when you can’t contain yourself and you continue trying to prove a pointless point. People aren’t discarding your “facts”, they’re discarding you and your bullish efforts. At least that’s how I see it. Of course I could be wrong.
    Last edited by Just_Me_D; 04-29-2022 at 10:55 PM.
    Annie_M, scruffypig and pr1nce like this.
    04-29-2022 10:43 PM
    No. You were not attacked for “simply stating a negative comment based on facts”. What you do is akin to going to a bar that caters to people with a specific type of musical tastes and go out of your way to try to prove that the music they like is trash and their idiots for even listening to it.

It’s one thing you have an opinion and to state that opinion, but it crosses the line when you can’t contain yourself and you continue trying to prove a pointless point. People aren’t discarding your “facts”, they’re discarding you and your bullish efforts. At least that’s how I see it. Of course I could be wrong.
    I didn't attack anyone. I am just stating the facts. Negative experiences are shared online more than positive ones. So hwy are you questioning the so called "nitpicking"? People have negative experience, they post it online. On iMore, the negative experience is attacked or the user is the blame while defending apple. So yes in other places, you're going to see the negative comments and experiences, and they are valid. Not "nitpicking' or exaggerated. It's their experience with the blinders off.
    As for me, I have zero obligation to defend Apple. I buy whatever new tech that comes out whether it be Apple,Samsung, Google etc. If Windows were to come out with another phone I'd buy that too. If something is not up to standards , I call them out on it. One thing that I will never do, is question someone else's negative experience, because it's just that....THEIR EXPERIENCE.
    04-29-2022 10:55 PM
    I didn't attack anyone. I am just stating the facts. Negative experiences are shared online more than positive ones. So hwy are you questioning the so called "nitpicking"? People have negative experience, they post it online. On iMore, the negative experience is attacked or the user is the blame while defending apple. So yes in other places, you're going to see the negative comments and experiences, and they are valid. Not "nitpicking' or exaggerated. It's their experience with the blinders off.
    As for me, I have zero obligation to defend Apple. I buy whatever new tech that comes out whether it be Apple,Samsung, Google etc. If Windows were to come out with another phone I'd buy that too. If something is not up to standards , I call them out on it. One thing that I will never do, is question someone else's negative experience, because it's just that....THEIR EXPERIENCE.
    I stated in one of my replies above that it basically frustrates me when people don’t have a positive experience with the devices like the majority do and that I want them to have the same enjoyment that I have with mine. That in and of itself is not only accepting the negative experiences, but also a wish that they could have the enjoyment that I have.

Below are 3 negatives I have for the Apple products. I could list several more.

1. I do not like the gazillion and counting emojis.
    2. The Personalized Ads option in the settings is useless to me because it doesn’t reduce the number of ads.
    3. I dislike the fact that the iPad Pro still doesn’t provide me with a pro level experience.

The above three cons are a fact for me. Will it stop me from buying Apple products? Nope. If someone comes along and state those are the three things they love best about Apple products, am I going to resort to using the fanboy label on them or Shake my head in disgust? Nope.

I’ve stated my dislikes and they’ve stated their likes and that’s all there is to it. Neither are trying to force their views on the other. Anyway, have an enjoyable rest of your evening.
    04-29-2022 11:12 PM
    I stated in one of my replies above that it basically frustrates me when people don’t have a positive experience with the devices like the majority do and that I want them to have the same enjoyment that I have with mine. That in and if itself is not only accepting the negative experiences, but also a wish that they could have the enjoyment that I have.

Below are 3 negatives I have for the Apple products. I could list several more.

1. I do not like the gazillion and counting emojis.
    2. The Personalized Ads option in the settings is useless to me because it doesn’t reduce the number of ads.
    3. I dislike the fact that the iPad Pro still doesn’t provide me with a pro level experience.

The above three cons are a fact for me. Will it stop me from buying Apple products? Nope. If someone comes along and state those are the three things they love best about Apple products, am I going to resort to using the fanboy label on them or Shake my head in disgust? Nope.

I’ve stated my dislikes and they’ve stated their likes and that’s all there is to it. Neither are trying to force their views on the other. Anyway, have an enjoyable rest of your evening.
    His statement pretty much proves my point with 90% of the issues I experience on this site. . His exact words

"nobody ever has any issues at all in these forums but on Reddit and macrumors people are talking about issues and showing the issues in videos to see who else are having them."

I rest my case.
    04-29-2022 11:16 PM
    I don’t like the idea of installing beta versions of iOS in my iPhone, since I use it mainly as my holiday and weekends device and I don’t want to risk facing any issues in these days. My main point in having iPhone is: it works and are rock solid stable. So, for me, no betas
    Annie_M and aximtreo like this.
    05-01-2022 10:31 AM
    I don’t like the idea of installing beta versions of iOS in my iPhone, since I use it mainly as my holiday and weekends device and I don’t want to risk facing any issues in these days. My main point in having iPhone is: it works and are rock solid stable. So, for me, no betas
    Same here! However, I do appreciate those who do!
    05-01-2022 10:56 AM