iOS 15.4 Developer Beta 1

RECON1

May 12, 2012
Visit site
b47174e618d3acdc9a4b43a594ce219b.jpg

RECON1

May 12, 2012
Visit site
After install it will walk you through the Face ID steps again. This allows you to wear a mask and use Face ID - no Apple Watch required.

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
Just downloaded! Saw the Face ID with a mask and went through one more face scan. Have yet to try it, but will be heading out for lunch in a bit and will see how it works!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Is the ESPN app crashing at the start for anyone else running the latest dev beta for both iOS and iPadOS?

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Yes, just tried it after seeing your post and it crashes immediately

Thank you so much for confirming. I really appreciate it. I suppose we’ll have to wait for the app to get updated. theScore app and all of my other installed apps work fine, thankfully. Anyway, thanks again and have an awesome rest of your evening.

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
Thank you so much for confirming. I really appreciate it. I suppose we’ll have to wait for the app to get updated. theScore app and all of my other installed apps work fine, thankfully. Anyway, thanks again and have an awesome rest of your evening.

You as well!

And yes, Yahoo sports and CBS seem to work firm!

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
After install it will walk you through the Face ID steps again. This allows you to wear a mask and use Face ID - no Apple Watch required.

Unfortunately, it seems that iPhone 11 users will be left out. I will confirm (or infirm) once the Public Beta will hit the stage.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Oh, I might have go back to Beta testing for this feature. It's been awhile since I was on a Beta. Thanks for the info

aximtreo

May 24, 2011
Visit site
I have seven apps that won't reload. They are black faced so I can't identify. Anyone else having a similar problem.

update: here are the apps that won't download or re=load.

The Weather Channel
Alexa
Chrome
Great Clips
Microsoft Notes

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I have seven apps that won't reload. They are black faced so I can't identify. Anyone else having a similar problem.

update: here are the apps that won't download or re=load.

The Weather Channel
Alexa
Chrome
Great Clips
Microsoft Notes

If by Microsoft Notes you mean Microsoft OneNote then know that it loads fine on my iPhone 13 Pro. I don’t have the other apps you mentioned installed.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Is the ESPN app crashing at the start for anyone else running the latest dev beta for both iOS and iPadOS?

I live on ESPN+ on my iPad so I’m debating on downgrading. Of course it’s a beta so we all know this can happen. Just happened on one of my most used apps. Maybe my most used. Ugh.