iOS 15.4 Developer Beta 1

aximtreo

May 24, 2011
Visit site
If by Microsoft Notes you mean Microsoft OneNote then know that it loads fine on my iPhone 13 Pro. I don’t have the other apps you mentioned installed.

The other apps sored themselves out but ESPN still won't open. I have uninstalled and reinstall ESPN multiple times to no avail. Anyone else still having issues ESPN?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The other apps sored themselves out but ESPN still won't open. I have uninstalled and reinstall ESPN multiple times to no avail. Anyone else still having issues ESPN?

A few minutes before seeing your reply, I attempted to initiate the installed ESPN app and it crashed at the start. Afterwards, I checked the App Store and saw that it was last updated “1w ago”. Hopefully they’ll push out another update sometime this week.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I live on ESPN+ on my iPad so I’m debating on downgrading. Of course it’s a beta so we all know this can happen. Just happened on one of my most used apps. Maybe my most used. Ugh.

The ESPN app was updated today, but it still crashes at startup - at least it does on my iPhone.

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for confirming the issue is still unresolved. I appreciate it sir.

No problem! Will keep trying (thankfully, I’m happy using Yahoo Sports/CBS sports to replace ESPN while it’s crashing, but ESPN is my most-used of the sports apps for sure)

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Over a week now and ESPN still crashes. WOW!

Yep. And I check it every day before opting for the ESPN website. I’m going to reset my iPhone sometime this weekend and set it up as new and see if it still crashes afterwards.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
The ESPN app was updated today, but it still crashes at startup - at least it does on my iPhone.

I have a feeling it’s OS related and it just may start working again once we see beta 2. If it’s not OS related, we may have to wait for iOS 15.4 is officially released before ESPN can release the proper bug fix update.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I have a feeling it’s OS related and it just may start working again once we see beta 2. If it’s not OS related, we may have to wait for iOS 15.4 is officially released before ESPN can release the proper bug fix update.

Agreed. Having said that, I'm actually in the process of resetting my iPhone and setting it up as new. I've just installed the beta profile and am waiting for the latest dev beta to finish installing. Afterwards, I will immediately install the ESPN app and see if it loads without crashing.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Agreed. Having said that, I'm actually in the process of resetting my iPhone and setting it up as new. I've just installed the beta profile and am waiting for the latest dev beta to finish installing. Afterwards, I will immediately install the ESPN app and see if it loads without crashing.

Yeah if ESPN does not work on beta 2, I’ll downgrade. I figure we should see it by Wednesday so I can wait a few more days. I just need my ESPN+ back and working on my iPad. Keeping fingers crossed it works.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Yeah if ESPN does not work on beta 2, I’ll downgrade. I figure we should see it by Wednesday so I can wait a few more days. I just need my ESPN+ back and working on my iPad. Keeping fingers crossed it works.

The ESPN app was the first app I installed after resetting my iPhone and it did indeed crash at the start so, as you've stated, we'll see if dev beta 2 fixes the problem.

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
ESPN still crashing this morning. I submitted a feedback report via the Apple Feedback app. I’ll post up the response I get, if any!

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
ESPN still crashing this morning. I submitted a feedback report via the Apple Feedback app. I’ll post up the response I get, if any!

All of my work-related apps and my most used non-work-related apps all work fine except for ESPN. The Tapatalk Pro app works, but is little glitchy on occasion - glitchy as in the color scheme is incorrect. The operation of the app itself is fine. I’ll try to take a screenshot the next time it happens.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen