Thanks for confirming the issue is still unresolved. I appreciate it sir.
    No problem! Will keep trying (thankfully, I’m happy using Yahoo Sports/CBS sports to replace ESPN while it’s crashing, but ESPN is my most-used of the sports apps for sure)
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    02-01-2022 06:43 PM
    Over a week now and ESPN still crashes. WOW!
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    02-04-2022 08:35 AM
    Over a week now and ESPN still crashes. WOW!
    Yep. And I check it every day before opting for the ESPN website. I’m going to reset my iPhone sometime this weekend and set it up as new and see if it still crashes afterwards.
    02-04-2022 08:42 AM
    Yep. And I check it every day before opting for the ESPN website. I’m going to reset my iPhone sometime this weekend and set it up as new and see if it still crashes afterwards.
    Post your results after "new startup".
    02-04-2022 08:56 AM
    Post your results after "new startup".
    Will do.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    02-04-2022 09:09 AM
    Well I will keep an eye out for Beta 2...LOL
    Just_Me_D and aximtreo like this.
    02-04-2022 09:29 AM
    Well I will keep an eye out for Beta 2...LOL
    I haven’t been on a beta on my main device in a couple years. I’m considering jumping back in again.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    02-04-2022 12:20 PM
    Will do.
    Waiting on results while tapping foot...LOL
    02-04-2022 03:18 PM
    The ESPN app was updated today, but it still crashes at startup - at least it does on my iPhone.
    I have a feeling it’s OS related and it just may start working again once we see beta 2. If it’s not OS related, we may have to wait for iOS 15.4 is officially released before ESPN can release the proper bug fix update.
    aximtreo likes this.
    02-06-2022 01:57 PM
    I have a feeling it’s OS related and it just may start working again once we see beta 2. If it’s not OS related, we may have to wait for iOS 15.4 is officially released before ESPN can release the proper bug fix update.
    Agreed. Having said that, I'm actually in the process of resetting my iPhone and setting it up as new. I've just installed the beta profile and am waiting for the latest dev beta to finish installing. Afterwards, I will immediately install the ESPN app and see if it loads without crashing.
    02-06-2022 02:56 PM
    Agreed. Having said that, I'm actually in the process of resetting my iPhone and setting it up as new. I've just installed the beta profile and am waiting for the latest dev beta to finish installing. Afterwards, I will immediately install the ESPN app and see if it loads without crashing.
    Yeah if ESPN does not work on beta 2, I’ll downgrade. I figure we should see it by Wednesday so I can wait a few more days. I just need my ESPN+ back and working on my iPad. Keeping fingers crossed it works.
    02-06-2022 03:33 PM
    Yeah if ESPN does not work on beta 2, I’ll downgrade. I figure we should see it by Wednesday so I can wait a few more days. I just need my ESPN+ back and working on my iPad. Keeping fingers crossed it works.
    The ESPN app was the first app I installed after resetting my iPhone and it did indeed crash at the start so, as you've stated, we'll see if dev beta 2 fixes the problem.
    aximtreo likes this.
    02-06-2022 03:50 PM
    Oh, I might have go back to Beta testing for this feature. It's been awhile since I was on a Beta. Thanks for the info
    Likewise. It's been a while.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    02-06-2022 05:21 PM
    ESPN still crashing this morning. I submitted a feedback report via the Apple Feedback app. I’ll post up the response I get, if any!
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    02-07-2022 11:42 AM
    ESPN still crashing this morning. I submitted a feedback report via the Apple Feedback app. I’ll post up the response I get, if any!
    All of my work-related apps and my most used non-work-related apps all work fine except for ESPN. The Tapatalk Pro app works, but is little glitchy on occasion - glitchy as in the color scheme is incorrect. The operation of the app itself is fine. I’ll try to take a screenshot the next time it happens.
    SaMaster14, aximtreo and pr1nce like this.
    02-07-2022 11:54 AM
    All of my work-related apps and my most used non-work-related apps all work fine except for ESPN. The Tapatalk Pro app works, but is little glitchy on occasion - glitchy as in the color scheme is incorrect. The operation of the app itself is fine. I’ll try to take a screenshot the next time it happens.
    I haven’t run into any issues with my most used apps other than espn. Tapatalk seems to be working fine for me! I use dark mode and no color issues.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    02-07-2022 02:43 PM
    I'm On beta 3.1 as well. I think I will try to go back to Release candidate. Is it possible to go back to non Beta IOS?
    02-07-2022 03:44 PM
    I'm On beta 3.1 as well. I think I will try to go back to Release candidate. Is it possible to go back to non Beta IOS?
    Hi,

It is possible. You need to restore it back to the shipping version.
    https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT203282

Note that if you have a backup from a beta version, that backup will not be available in the shipping version because it is too recent.
    02-07-2022 06:50 PM
    The other apps sored themselves out but ESPN still won't open. I have uninstalled and reinstall ESPN multiple times to no avail. Anyone else still having issues ESPN?
    Today’s ESPN update has now fixed the problem that caused it to crash at the start and since dev beta 2 has not yet been released, it appears the issue was with the app itself. Thanks for correcting it ESPN.
    Spencerdl, SaMaster14 and aximtreo like this.
    02-08-2022 10:43 AM
    Today’s ESPN update has now fixed the problem that caused it to crash at the start and since dev beta 2 has not yet been released, it appears the issue was with the app itself. Thanks for correcting it ESPN.
    Good to hear. Thanks for the info D
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    02-08-2022 10:45 AM
    Good to hear. Thanks for the info D
    You’re welcome sir.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    02-08-2022 10:45 AM
    Thanks for posting!
    02-08-2022 10:57 AM
    Thanks for posting!
    You’re welcome sir.
    SaMaster14 likes this.
    02-08-2022 11:17 AM
    So, the Beta 1 had a weird behaviour for me when I went to clear notifications. It would sometimes respring, but ai have never found a very reproducible scenario.
    02-09-2022 07:18 PM
49 12