Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Go get it…

4d2b7a43eb8a53ebe6a510faee436fbe.png

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Isn’t this supposed to include adding vaccination cards to wallet? Has anyone gotten this to work? I don’t see it.

Didn’t someone post a screenshot of their card in wallet in the iOS 15.1 RC thread a few days ago?

Last edited:

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Ok I toggled on ProRes and ProRaw and the insane storage cost will stop me from using it

Who here has use for it??

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
Hello

Isn’t this supposed to include adding vaccination cards to wallet? Has anyone gotten this to work? I don’t see it.

Allow me to sound like a broken record for those searching :) .
Using the Camera app on your iPhone, scan the QR code issued by a compatible public health agency (in my case, that was the Québec Public Health); you should see a Health app shortcut overlaid, tap on it.

Once you add it to your Health.app immunization records, it should either add it automatically to your Wallet app, or offer a button to have it added.

turbochgd

Sep 21, 2021
Visit site

Yes, it works great. I went to gogetdoc.com/vaxyes and was able to download the certificate right into wallet. The certificate has a QR code with all the info for quick scanning. There are other ways to do this, but this is what I used and it’s seamless.

anon(50597)

Trusted Member
Dec 2, 2008
Visit site
Yes, it works great. I went to gogetdoc.com/vaxyes and was able to download the certificate right into wallet. The certificate has a QR code with all the info for quick scanning. There are other ways to do this, but this is what I used and it’s seamless.

I live in NYS and we have an app that holds it but it’s nice to have all my cards in one place. Now I do!

sheba510

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site

Instructions provided by Apple:
https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT212752

I was able to add vaccination record easily because CA has electronic record in QR code. I just followed the instructions for "If you received a QR code". My vaccination record was added to Health app and Apple Wallet.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site

I have been trying to figure this out as well. I searched around the Internet a little bit last night and from what I can tell it’s only available to those who live in states that have the digital vaccination cards. If this is actually the truth then I’m disappointed because I thought anybody could put their vaccination cards into their wallet.

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
I have been trying to figure this out as well. I searched around the Internet a little bit last night and from what I can tell it’s only available to those who live in states that have the digital vaccination cards. If this is actually the truth then I’m disappointed because I thought anybody could put their vaccination cards into their wallet.

Unfortunately no.

In summary, it has to do with the fact that there is a digital signature from the issuer on those QR codes to ensure authenticity.

They don’t even treat it like a Wallet record, but a Health record, so when you use one, you have to unlock the phone first, otherwise it shows up completely blank.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site

I'm curious... and I don't mean this as a criticism, but is gogetdoc legitimate? If it is, great! But want to be absolutely sure before I share any info with it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234