Shop Cyber Monday Apple deals at Amazon: Limited-time savings!

10-25-2021 01:08 PM
    Thank you, sir. We appreciate the tip…
    10-25-2021 02:30 PM
    10-25-2021 02:37 PM
    Thanks for posting this! I've installed the update without issue! Now to figure out the new stuff!
    10-25-2021 04:03 PM
    Isn’t this supposed to include adding vaccination cards to wallet? Has anyone gotten this to work? I don’t see it.
    10-25-2021 04:42 PM
    Isn’t this supposed to include adding vaccination cards to wallet? Has anyone gotten this to work? I don’t see it.
    Didn’t someone post a screenshot of their card in wallet in the iOS 15.1 RC thread a few days ago?
    Last edited by Just_Me_D; 10-25-2021 at 06:39 PM.
    10-25-2021 05:01 PM
    Didn’t someone posted a screenshot of their card in wallet in the iOS 15.1 RC thread a few days ago?
    Not sure. I’ll search and see if I can find it.
    Thanks.
    10-25-2021 05:12 PM
    Not sure. I’ll search and see if I can find it.
    Thanks.
    Here is the link.

https://forums.imore.com/ios/448681-...l?#post3268655
    TgeekB likes this.
    10-25-2021 05:15 PM
    Ok I toggled on ProRes and ProRaw and the insane storage cost will stop me from using it

Who here has use for it??
    10-25-2021 05:23 PM
    Got it. You scan the QR code with your camera.
    Thanks!
    10-25-2021 05:32 PM
    Hello

Allow me to sound like a broken record for those searching .
    Using the Camera app on your iPhone, scan the QR code issued by a compatible public health agency (in my case, that was the Québec Public Health); you should see a Health app shortcut overlaid, tap on it.

Once you add it to your Health.app immunization records, it should either add it automatically to your Wallet app, or offer a button to have it added.
    Just_Me_D, TgeekB and nikkisharif like this.
    10-25-2021 05:33 PM
    Yes, it works great. I went to gogetdoc.com/vaxyes and was able to download the certificate right into wallet. The certificate has a QR code with all the info for quick scanning. There are other ways to do this, but this is what I used and it’s seamless.
    10-26-2021 01:52 AM
    Yes, it works great. I went to gogetdoc.com/vaxyes and was able to download the certificate right into wallet. The certificate has a QR code with all the info for quick scanning. There are other ways to do this, but this is what I used and it’s seamless.
    I live in NYS and we have an app that holds it but it’s nice to have all my cards in one place. Now I do!
    10-26-2021 02:11 AM
    Thanks! for the heads up .
    10-26-2021 03:47 AM
    Instructions provided by Apple:
    https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT212752

I was able to add vaccination record easily because CA has electronic record in QR code. I just followed the instructions for "If you received a QR code". My vaccination record was added to Health app and Apple Wallet.
    TgeekB likes this.
    10-26-2021 04:58 AM
    Thanks for the information and vaccine instructions!
    10-26-2021 06:12 AM
    Lots of great help from everyone. Much appreciated!
    10-26-2021 06:12 AM
    I have been trying to figure this out as well. I searched around the Internet a little bit last night and from what I can tell it’s only available to those who live in states that have the digital vaccination cards. If this is actually the truth then I’m disappointed because I thought anybody could put their vaccination cards into their wallet.
    10-26-2021 07:25 AM
    I have been trying to figure this out as well. I searched around the Internet a little bit last night and from what I can tell it’s only available to those who live in states that have the digital vaccination cards. If this is actually the truth then I’m disappointed because I thought anybody could put their vaccination cards into their wallet.
    Unfortunately no.

In summary, it has to do with the fact that there is a digital signature from the issuer on those QR codes to ensure authenticity.

They don’t even treat it like a Wallet record, but a Health record, so when you use one, you have to unlock the phone first, otherwise it shows up completely blank.
    10-26-2021 08:59 AM
    I'm curious... and I don't mean this as a criticism, but is gogetdoc legitimate? If it is, great! But want to be absolutely sure before I share any info with it.
    10-26-2021 09:51 AM
    I'm curious... and I don't mean this as a criticism, but is gogetdoc legitimate? If it is, great! But want to be absolutely sure before I share any info with it.
    Annie, I scoured the web looking for anything fishy on them (including the BBB) and could not find one thing. They were in the vaccine mix from the beginning as a company that helped get people scheduled. Then they started offering the vaccine certificates. They claim it's free but do ask for a donation ($2 is default). The process was seamless and it integrates with Wallet perfectly. There's four levels of certificate verification, with level 1 and 2 generally very quickly after you submit. Their website is comprehensive https://www.gogetdoc.com/vaxyes and they have been covered quite a bit including an article & video in PC Magazine.

From PC Mag: "VaxYes from GoGetVax creates a certificate that can be placed in your Apple Wallet or in Google Pay. You enter your phone number on the site and then upload an image of your vaccination card. In return, you get a digital certificate that can be stored on your device's wallet."

I felt very comfortable doing it after doing a LOT OF SEARCHING (I'm extremely skeptical by nature) and after doing it for myself I liked the process so much I immediately did it for my wife's phone. Hope this helps.
    Annie_M and nikkisharif like this.
    10-26-2021 10:53 AM
    Annie, I scoured the web looking for anything fishy on them (including the BBB) and could not find one thing. They were in the vaccine mix from the beginning as a company that helped get people scheduled. Then they started offering the vaccine certificates. They claim it's free but do ask for a donation ($2 is default). The process was seamless and it integrates with Wallet perfectly. There's four levels of certificate verification, with level 1 and 2 generally very quickly after you submit. Their website is comprehensive https://www.gogetdoc.com/vaxyes and they have been covered quite a bit including an article & video in PC Magazine.

From PC Mag: "VaxYes from GoGetVax creates a certificate that can be placed in your Apple Wallet or in Google Pay. You enter your phone number on the site and then upload an image of your vaccination card. In return, you get a digital certificate that can be stored on your device's wallet."

I felt very comfortable doing it after doing a LOT OF SEARCHING (I'm extremely skeptical by nature) and after doing it for myself I liked the process so much I immediately did it for my wife's phone. Hope this helps.
    Thank you so much for the awesome and thorough information! I will definitely check them out!!!
    turbochgd likes this.
    10-26-2021 11:17 AM
    Yes. I got my vaccine at CVS, and I was able to create an account on the web portal that allows me access to a smart card with a QR code. I opened the web site on my iPad and pointed the camera at the QR code on my iPhone and it had a link to the Health app that added the vaccine card info to my wallet and to my Health app. With watchOS 8.1 the vaccine card is also in my wallet on the watch now.
    Ed7789 and turbochgd like this.
    10-26-2021 12:56 PM
    Does anyone know how to get the record card into Wallet for the State of Indiana?
    10-27-2021 12:57 PM
    Does anyone know how to get the record card into Wallet for the State of Indiana?
    I don’t live in Indiana, so I’m not sure if they have electronic cards or not, but if they don’t you should be able to use gogetdoc like the post above from turbochgd suggests. Also, if you received your vaccine from CVS or Walgreens, you should be able to log into your account and get the QR Vode to scan & add to the Health app. Hope this helps!!
    Just_Me_D and doogald like this.
    10-27-2021 04:55 PM
26 12