iOS 15.1 is available

turbochgd

Sep 21, 2021
Visit site
I'm curious... and I don't mean this as a criticism, but is gogetdoc legitimate? If it is, great! But want to be absolutely sure before I share any info with it.

Annie, I scoured the web looking for anything fishy on them (including the BBB) and could not find one thing. They were in the vaccine mix from the beginning as a company that helped get people scheduled. Then they started offering the vaccine certificates. They claim it's free but do ask for a donation ($2 is default). The process was seamless and it integrates with Wallet perfectly. There's four levels of certificate verification, with level 1 and 2 generally very quickly after you submit. Their website is comprehensive https://www.gogetdoc.com/vaxyes and they have been covered quite a bit including an article & video in PC Magazine.

From PC Mag: "VaxYes from GoGetVax creates a certificate that can be placed in your Apple Wallet or in Google Pay. You enter your phone number on the site and then upload an image of your vaccination card. In return, you get a digital certificate that can be stored on your device's wallet."

I felt very comfortable doing it after doing a LOT OF SEARCHING (I'm extremely skeptical by nature) and after doing it for myself I liked the process so much I immediately did it for my wife's phone. Hope this helps.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Annie, I scoured the web looking for anything fishy on them (including the BBB) and could not find one thing. They were in the vaccine mix from the beginning as a company that helped get people scheduled. Then they started offering the vaccine certificates. They claim it's free but do ask for a donation ($2 is default). The process was seamless and it integrates with Wallet perfectly. There's four levels of certificate verification, with level 1 and 2 generally very quickly after you submit. Their website is comprehensive https://www.gogetdoc.com/vaxyes and they have been covered quite a bit including an article & video in PC Magazine.

From PC Mag: "VaxYes from GoGetVax creates a certificate that can be placed in your Apple Wallet or in Google Pay. You enter your phone number on the site and then upload an image of your vaccination card. In return, you get a digital certificate that can be stored on your device's wallet."

I felt very comfortable doing it after doing a LOT OF SEARCHING (I'm extremely skeptical by nature) and after doing it for myself I liked the process so much I immediately did it for my wife's phone. Hope this helps.

Thank you so much for the awesome and thorough information! I will definitely check them out!!!

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
Isn’t this supposed to include adding vaccination cards to wallet? Has anyone gotten this to work? I don’t see it.

Yes. I got my vaccine at CVS, and I was able to create an account on the web portal that allows me access to a smart card with a QR code. I opened the web site on my iPad and pointed the camera at the QR code on my iPhone and it had a link to the Health app that added the vaccine card info to my wallet and to my Health app. With watchOS 8.1 the vaccine card is also in my wallet on the watch now.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know how to get the record card into Wallet for the State of Indiana?

I don’t live in Indiana, so I’m not sure if they have electronic cards or not, but if they don’t you should be able to use gogetdoc like the post above from turbochgd suggests. Also, if you received your vaccine from CVS or Walgreens, you should be able to log into your account and get the QR Vode to scan & add to the Health app. Hope this helps!!