What do you like in iOS 15?

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
Re: What do you like in ios 15?

iOS 15 and watchOS 8 does this.

On your Watch, open the Find Devices app, select your iPhone, scroll to the bottom and enable Notify When Left Behind.

This is great - if it worked. On my watch, "No Apple devices found to locate". (Yes, on my phone, Find My iPhone is turned on and my location is set to this device and Apple watches and share my location is turned on.)

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site

Focus is nice, but I believe “share across devices” is on be default and I had to turn it off as I keep my iPad in DND and it was also putting my iPhone in DND.

310c32e9fb464533385a646790c35c28.jpg

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site

I haven't done much with Focus yet, but will be exploring them soon.

Ok, my one issue with Focus: you can inly have one at a time. During iOS 14 I could have both a scheduled DND from 11 pm to 7 am and a sleep schedule that went from 11 pm to 6 am. Now one overrides the other. Not a huge deal - I had to change the sleep schedule to go to 7 am.

I also like the idea of scheduled delivery of a lot of notifications.

I really like this. I wish, though, that this synced across devices.

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site

This is great - if it worked. On my watch, "No Apple devices found to locate". (Yes, on my phone, Find My iPhone is turned on and my location is set to this device and Apple watches and share my location is turned on.)

Update: an hour later and it worked fine. Very strange.

Weird quirk though: in Find My on my iPhone, select the watch, and Notification when left behind says "Not supported". I guess I'll check again in an hour...

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site

Update: an hour later and it worked fine. Very strange.

Weird quirk though: in Find My on my iPhone, select the watch, and Notification when left behind says "Not supported". I guess I'll check again in an hour...

I think it’s because you don’t have an Watch Cellular?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

I don't like the new Safari. I moved the search bar back to the top. I'll get accustomed to the rest of it. So far, I haven't found a use for Focus. I haven't had time to check out everything.

theKHMERboy

May 12, 2013
Visit site

I like the fact that you can FaceTime anyone now and not just anyone who have iPhone only. That’s one plus