iOS 15 Developer Beta 4 is out

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
It was not safari issues. It was network issues. Would not use the networks it was connected to. I learned that this morning when my Apple Watch didn't update because it couldn't verify the update.

Doug B

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
This beta overall has been much better than the previous ones for me. Battery is much more stable. Only issue I’m having is with Mail. Since I updated I keep getting the notification of “Unable to load remote content privately.” I’ve tried turning off Private Relay and turned off and reset Mail privacy settings. Still keep getting the message. Mainly just an annoyance since you have to load images manually. 4C55F854-999D-4B25-9482-C5A95940AC51.jpeg

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
The only issue I noticed these previous 24 hours is Siri with CarPlay does not seem be triggerable with the Siri Hands Free button.

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
Well, one thing that was repaired with this beta or the previous one: my 2nd generation AirPods now recognize when I say “Dis Siri” (French variation on “Hey Siri”). Hurrayyyy!

Frehley

Ambassador
Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
ok, will some of the users who have installed this beta share how it is working for them?

i have it installed on an iPhone 11 and the battery life stinks.

Share your experience with this latest beta update.

Thanks!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
ok, will some of the users who have installed this beta share how it is working for them?

Thanks!

The newest Dev Beta has been rock solid on my iPhone and battery life has been great thus far.

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site

Thanks!

Nothing major to report, it works, it’s really solid. Sometimes Siri Hands Free doesn’t want to cooperate, but that’s it.

I still have back to my feedback reports to see if anything is fixed.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

Thanks!

I have it on my 11 Pro & I haven’t had many issues. The keyboard in messages doesn’t open sometimes, but that about it. No battery issues that I’ve noticed.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I’ve just encountered a bug in which when I attempt to rearrange the order of the songs in one of my Music playlists, the entire list rises to the top of the screen and disappears from view until I select either “Done” or “Cancel”. Thankfully, it’s not persistent.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77