Lol those aren’t certified refurbished devices from eBay. Who buys refurbished devices from eBay? Lmao. Those are what you call used.
    Well I am happy with mine, the price was excellent and I got a 12 month warranty. The phone was immaculate with no wear or scratches and I guess I am someone who buys a refurbished device off ebay. Have bought several over the years to be exact. Each to their own!!
    07-08-2021 11:05 AM
    Well I am happy with mine, the price was excellent and I got a 12 month warranty. The phone was immaculate with no wear or scratches and I guess I am someone who buys a refurbished device off ebay. Have bought several over the years to be exact. Each to their own!!
    I’m not knocking you buying a used phone. But you are comparing apple to oranges here. Certified refurbished phones from “apple” have all new casings and battery. If it’s sold on eBay, it’s just not a certified refurbished phone so as I said, you are comparing apple to oranges.
    07-08-2021 11:08 AM
    Also to add, this is what certified refurbished phone will have done.
    07-08-2021 11:12 AM
    Also to add, this is what certified refurbished phone will have done. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...df3e876261.png
    I never claimed to have a certified refurbished phone. I simply said refurbished. That is what the seller called it and they refurbished it themselves and offered a 12 month warranty. A lot of small shops refurbish phones and sell them with 12 month warranties in the UK. I don't know what they do anywhere else but I don't live anywhere else and I find the comment about who would bother buying off ebay very rude and elitist. Not everybody is in the position to pay Apple prices for Apple products but that doesn't make our contributions any less important. And you shouldn't be disparaging and offensive to people for their choices.

I am an ambassador for Android Central forums and we would never allow our members to treat other members in that way. We don't encourage our members to disparage people because they may use Apple devices, we don't look down on them for having low spec or out of date devices. And I don't expect that coming to contribute to the forums over here.

And that is my final word about it, or I will leave iMore forums for good and tell their ambassadors why I am doing so.
    TgeekB, grover5 and sir mictol like this.
    07-08-2021 11:19 AM
    I have an 11 Pro that is still at 100%.
    Kizzy Catwoman and sir mictol like this.
    07-08-2021 11:42 AM
    Nice!! You have managed that battery well.
    07-08-2021 11:45 AM
    Nice!! You have managed that battery well.
    I’m not a power user, that’s for sure. I do try to do things to save battery life. I figure it will keep its value better.
    Kizzy Catwoman and sir mictol like this.
    07-08-2021 11:53 AM
    My 11 pro max is at 90%. I bought it new in November of 2019.
    07-08-2021 01:08 PM
    Refurbished devices come with a new battery
    That's what I said.
    07-08-2021 01:39 PM
    My 11 pro max is at 90%. I bought it new in November of 2019.
    You probably use it more than me? I don’t know. Mine certainly isn’t the same as it was new and I expect it to soon start dropping.
    07-08-2021 02:49 PM
    Lol those aren’t certified refurbished devices from eBay. Who buys refurbished devices from eBay? Lmao. Those are what you call used.

You know, you could still get your point across without being condescending though..
    LP Slade and Highrisedrifter like this.
    07-08-2021 04:34 PM
    You probably use it more than me? I don’t know. Mine certainly isn’t the same as it was new and I expect it to soon start dropping.
    I use my iPhone as my main computer for most things. I use it constantly.
    07-08-2021 10:14 PM
    Going from memory: I don’t remember who it was that mentioned the weather app not showing the precipitation radar when it’s about to rain.

It’s raining where I am, and the weather app showed the appropriate map automatically. NICE!
    07-14-2021 08:40 AM
63 123