IOS 15 Beta

calebt

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Just want to point out that normally I do a clean install, but this time I just installed over 14.7.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
What do you think of the new mail privacy protection feature? Personally, I’m for anything that prevents or makes it harder for advertisers or anyone else to follow my activities.

anon(50597)

Trusted Member
Dec 2, 2008
Visit site
What do you think of the new mail privacy protection feature? Personally, I’m for anything that prevents or makes it harder for advertisers or anyone else to follow my activities.

I’m all for it. I understand the need for advertising, etc. but the fact that they can learn things from you just by opening an email, not clicking a link, is going way too far. Time to shut that stuff down.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I’m all for it. I understand the need for advertising, etc. but the fact that they can learn things from you just by opening an email, not clicking a link, is going way too far. Time to shut that stuff down.

‘Nuf said… ;)

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

I absolutely love it!! I’m so tired of these unnecessary emails.

I totally agree! It’s a complete invasion of privacy.

phinx404

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Been great all around. This morning though it’s now on 3g from 5g. Did all the usually stuff. Airplane mode on and off, cellular on and off. SIM card out on and off and network reset. Still no go.

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
Been great all around. This morning though it’s now on 3g from 5g. Did all the usually stuff. Airplane mode on and off, cellular on and off. SIM card out on and off and network reset. Still no go.

While a programming error is not out of the question, check with your carrier if they have a service maintenance or disruption. :)

Just my 2 Canadian pennies.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I wish the default Weather app provided a way to make precipitation the default view in the weather map instead of temperature.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I wish the default Weather app provided a way to make precipitation the default view in the weather map instead of temperature.

That would definitely be a nice touch!

So far, everything is still running great. I’ve had a couple Safari shut downs on my 11 Pro, but that’s about it. It’s not enough for me to be irritated about.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR