IOS 15 Beta

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The initial dev beta is running well on my iPhone 12 Pro. All of my daily use apps work without any problems. The handful of work-related test apps do not and a prompt clearly states the test apps need updating to work with the Dev Beta.

I really like the new look Weather app and I like the new look Safari app, but I have to get used to entering a URL or do a page search from the bottom of the screen instead of at the top.

djg21

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
The initial dev beta is running well on my iPhone 12 Pro. All of my daily use apps work without any problems. The handful of work-related test apps do not and a prompt clearly states the test apps need updating to work with the Dev Beta.

I really like the new look Weather app and I like the new look Safari app, but I have to get used to entering a URL or do a page search from the bottom of the screen instead of at the top.

Just installed on my iPad Pro 12.9 and it’s installing on my iPhone 12 Pro as I type. I’m really interested in the WatchOS beta. The improved sleep tracking sounds interesting. https://www.dcrainmaker.com/2021/06/heres-all-the-new-apple-watchos-8-new-features-upcoming.html

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

The URL is killing me I don’t mind it on the bottom, but it’s been throwing me off. And I’m sure it’s not helping that my my daily drivers are on different iOS versions (11 Pro is on 15 & X is on 14)

Other than the above, I have no issues. So far, this is a pretty solid bet.

luvesuga

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
The URL is killing me I don’t mind it on the bottom, but it’s been throwing me off. And I’m sure it’s not helping that my my daily drivers are on different iOS versions (11 Pro is on 15 & X is on 14)

Other than the above, I have no issues. So far, this is a pretty solid bet.

It’s throwing me off too. I’m still making my way through apps, but so far so good.

gjh1978

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site
My only issues so far are that I have a couple of apps running unusually high on battery consumption.
7cdada3a97a9d8012ea02fa9c69ac644.jpg

calebt

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Installed last night iOS 15 and watch os8 ran fine all day no glitches for me yet on apps, had to reboot one time to get CarPlay to work, but I think that has to do with firmware in the pioneer head unit.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
iOS 15 is running surprisingly stable.
Hopefully the next betas won’t break anything.

Indeed. The initial iOS 15 beta is turning out to be very stable. The first 24 hours have been solid and, of course, I’m using it as my daily driver.

anon(50597)

Trusted Member
Dec 2, 2008
Visit site
Anyone having difficulty scrolling through App Library (swipe right, swipe down and then try to scroll)? Mine won’t let me scroll.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh