IOS 15 Beta

anon(50597)

Trusted Member
Dec 2, 2008
Visit site
I wish the default Weather app provided a way to make precipitation the default view in the weather map instead of temperature.

LOL. I was thinking the same exact thing!
Maybe it’s coming? Also, I dislike how the temperature or precipitation scale blocks so much of the view. It’s too big.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
LOL. I was thinking the same exact thing!
Maybe it’s coming? Also, I dislike how the temperature or precipitation scale blocks so much of the view. It’s too big.

Agreed. I sent in a suggestion to Apple via the Feedback app so hopefully they’ll provide an option for us.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
That would definitely be a nice touch!

So far, everything is still running great. I’ve had a couple Safari shut downs on my 11 Pro, but that’s about it. It’s not enough for me to be irritated about.

Let’s hope Apple provide the option for us in a near future update. As for Safari ****ting down on you, I’ve not experienced that yet and hopefully, I won’t… ;). Typically, I would have already set up my device as new with a brand new iOS beta, but I haven’t had the time to do it yet. We’ll see if I can find the time next weekend.

anon(50597)

Trusted Member
Dec 2, 2008
Visit site
Today our air quality is poor so that is the map that came up first. I’m guessing if rain was in the forecast it would be precipitation so perhaps it depends on your weather?

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Today our air quality is poor so that is the map that came up first. I’m guessing if rain was in the forecast it would be precipitation so perhaps it depends on your weather?

It’s possible. Right now it is 81° and partly cloudy with a 40% chance of precipitation here in Orlando, yet the temperature still shows first on the weather map. If it actually rains today, I’ll see if the map automatically changes to reflect it. Anyway, have an awesome Sunday.

syx6sic

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site
Haven’t really had any problems with mine so far but I have had one random reboot when I done the pull down for notifications but now the one issue I am having is safari won’t load anything Just gives me a black page with the loading bar still going but just sits there. Other then that I haven’t had any issues

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
This is a follow up to my previous reply: Today was basically a stormy day and the map within the default Weather app still defaulted to temperature view when selecting it.

The weather animation when initiating the app showed it was raining, however.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I've noticed some stuttering and lagging on this one. These first betas the last few years have all still exceptionally better than they used to be. I'm not sure how much is beta and how much is just battery drain from my DAC, however, I can drain my IPhone 12 battery 80% in an hour. Seems a bit much.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I've noticed some stuttering and lagging on this one. These first betas the last few years have all still exceptionally better than they used to be. I'm not sure how much is beta and how much is just battery drain from my DAC, however, I can drain my IPhone 12 battery 80% in an hour. Seems a bit much.

I’ve not experienced any of that thus far and hopefully, I won’t.

anon(50597)

Trusted Member
Dec 2, 2008
Visit site
No stuttering or lagging for me either.
I’ve been using both platforms for a while now (Apple and Google) because I believe both had their advantages and disadvantages. With iOS 15, I may finally move to one platform. We’ll see how the other betas turn out.

Vinu Jacob

Jul 5, 2016
Visit site
Is anyone having an issue where apps that are normally logged into just log you out. This is new behavior that I have not seen prior to 15. For me, its my password app, which not only logs me out, but behaves like I never logged in at all, so each time I launch it, it has to resync all my password. (Firefox Lockwise)

calebt

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Is anyone having an issue where apps that are normally logged into just log you out. This is new behavior that I have not seen prior to 15. For me, its my password app, which not only logs me out, but behaves like I never logged in at all, so each time I launch it, it has to resync all my password. (Firefox Lockwise)

I use Dashlane and stock password app and have no problems with syncing or passwords. I don’t use Firefox though.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2