Well, I tried the old reboot and that fixed it.
    calebt, nikkisharif and Annie_M like this.
    06-08-2021 05:58 PM
    Contemplating downloading on my daily (12ProMax) or just my iPad Pro
    Tartarus and Just_Me_D like this.
    06-08-2021 09:45 PM
    Contemplating downloading on my daily (12ProMax) or just my iPad Pro
    I installed it OTA and it has been very stable this far and all of my daily use apps works flawlessly.
    06-09-2021 04:58 PM
    I do miss the Beta threads, however I'm sticking to my Non-Beta guns. Have fun everyone.
    nikkisharif, Annie_M and pr1nce like this.
    06-09-2021 08:24 PM
    Installed and seems to be running pretty well so far. I haven't had much time to play around with it yet though.
    Just_Me_D and nikkisharif like this.
    06-09-2021 09:14 PM
    What do you think of the new mail privacy protection feature? Personally, I’m for anything that prevents or makes it harder for advertisers or anyone else to follow my activities.
    nikkisharif and pr1nce like this.
    06-10-2021 05:36 PM
    What do you think of the new mail privacy protection feature? Personally, I’m for anything that prevents or makes it harder for advertisers or anyone else to follow my activities.
    I’m all for it. I understand the need for advertising, etc. but the fact that they can learn things from you just by opening an email, not clicking a link, is going way too far. Time to shut that stuff down.
    Just_Me_D, nikkisharif and pr1nce like this.
    06-10-2021 07:20 PM
    I’m all for it. I understand the need for advertising, etc. but the fact that they can learn things from you just by opening an email, not clicking a link, is going way too far. Time to shut that stuff down.
    ‘Nuf said…
    06-10-2021 08:19 PM
    I absolutely love it!! I’m so tired of these unnecessary emails.

I totally agree! It’s a complete invasion of privacy.
    Just_Me_D, TgeekB, Annie_M and 1 others like this.
    06-10-2021 10:20 PM
    Been great all around. This morning though it’s now on 3g from 5g. Did all the usually stuff. Airplane mode on and off, cellular on and off. SIM card out on and off and network reset. Still no go.
    06-11-2021 10:20 AM
    Been great all around. This morning though it’s now on 3g from 5g. Did all the usually stuff. Airplane mode on and off, cellular on and off. SIM card out on and off and network reset. Still no go.
    While a programming error is not out of the question, check with your carrier if they have a service maintenance or disruption.

Just my 2 Canadian pennies.
    06-11-2021 11:09 AM
    I do miss the Beta threads, however I'm sticking to my Non-Beta guns. Have fun everyone.
    Non-Beta for me as well, but I do appreciate and enjoy reading about all of your thoughts and experiences.
    Spencerdl and pr1nce like this.
    06-11-2021 11:24 AM
    I'm very much looking forward to the Public Beta.
    06-11-2021 11:52 PM
    I wish the default Weather app provided a way to make precipitation the default view in the weather map instead of temperature.
    06-12-2021 06:19 AM
    I wish the default Weather app provided a way to make precipitation the default view in the weather map instead of temperature.
    That would definitely be a nice touch!

So far, everything is still running great. I’ve had a couple Safari shut downs on my 11 Pro, but that’s about it. It’s not enough for me to be irritated about.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    06-12-2021 06:55 PM
    LOL. I was thinking the same exact thing!
    Maybe it’s coming? Also, I dislike how the temperature or precipitation scale blocks so much of the view. It’s too big.
    Just_Me_D and nikkisharif like this.
    06-12-2021 06:57 PM
    LOL. I was thinking the same exact thing!
    Maybe it’s coming? Also, I dislike how the temperature or precipitation scale blocks so much of the view. It’s too big.
    Agreed. I sent in a suggestion to Apple via the Feedback app so hopefully they’ll provide an option for us.
    TgeekB and Annie_M like this.
    06-12-2021 08:03 PM
    That would definitely be a nice touch!

So far, everything is still running great. I’ve had a couple Safari shut downs on my 11 Pro, but that’s about it. It’s not enough for me to be irritated about.
    Let’s hope Apple provide the option for us in a near future update. As for Safari ****ting down on you, I’ve not experienced that yet and hopefully, I won’t… . Typically, I would have already set up my device as new with a brand new iOS beta, but I haven’t had the time to do it yet. We’ll see if I can find the time next weekend.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    06-12-2021 08:16 PM
    Today our air quality is poor so that is the map that came up first. I’m guessing if rain was in the forecast it would be precipitation so perhaps it depends on your weather?
    Just_Me_D and Annie_M like this.
    Yesterday 07:45 AM
    Today our air quality is poor so that is the map that came up first. I’m guessing if rain was in the forecast it would be precipitation so perhaps it depends on your weather?
    It’s possible. Right now it is 81° and partly cloudy with a 40% chance of precipitation here in Orlando, yet the temperature still shows first on the weather map. If it actually rains today, I’ll see if the map automatically changes to reflect it. Anyway, have an awesome Sunday.
    TgeekB and Annie_M like this.
    Yesterday 07:54 AM
    Haven’t really had any problems with mine so far but I have had one random reboot when I done the pull down for notifications but now the one issue I am having is safari won’t load anything Just gives me a black page with the loading bar still going but just sits there. Other then that I haven’t had any issues
    Today 06:45 PM
46 12