AirPods Pro deal at Amazon: Save $52 for a limited time!

I don’t use the app library at all, It’s still there !
    Spencerdl likes this.
    01-28-2021 11:31 AM
    After updating I’ve found that my App Library is a disaster. Only native apps from Apple are categorized. Everything else is in “Other”. Sometimes it fixes itself after a restart, but sometimes nothing fixes it and I just have to wait until it randomly is fixed.

Anyone else?

Attachment 130457
    Try Reset All Settings.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    01-28-2021 09:00 PM
    After updating I’ve found that my App Library is a disaster. Only native apps from Apple are categorized. Everything else is in “Other”. Sometimes it fixes itself after a restart, but sometimes nothing fixes it and I just have to wait until it randomly is fixed.

Anyone else?

Attachment 130457
    I had an app missing for the App Library once. A reboot of my phone fixed it.
    01-28-2021 09:29 PM
    Not sure if it’s me, my tuque or something else, but my AirPods seem to disconnect every 5 minutes with 14.4.
    It didn’t do that in any pre-release version .
    Last edited by Ed7789; 01-30-2021 at 01:00 PM. Reason: Added some Canadiana flavour to my post.
    01-30-2021 12:57 PM

Anyone else?

Attachment 130457
    Nope. Mine is categorized properly.
    01-30-2021 03:06 PM
    Not sure if it’s me, my tuque or something else, but my AirPods seem to disconnect every 5 minutes with 14.4.
    I’ve had my AirPods Pro earphones in my ear for a good chunk today and I have yet to experience any disconnects.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    01-30-2021 03:08 PM
    My AirPods are fine. No disconnects.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    01-30-2021 07:51 PM
    I’ve had my AirPods Pro earphones in my ear for a good chunk today and I have yet to experience any disconnects.
    My AirPods are fine. No disconnects.
    Same here. No problems with my AirPods Pro.

@Ed, I suggest unpairing and re-pair.
    01-31-2021 09:10 PM
    I wore them for about 1 hour today, at -15ºC (about the same temp as yesterday) without any issues. I also had weird battery drain issues yesterday on the iPhone, lost about 30% within 10 minutes after I posted here, and not today.

I'll monitor that for a while - until about April/May.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    01-31-2021 09:45 PM
    I wore them for about 1 hour today, at -15ºC (about the same temp as yesterday) without any issues. I also had weird battery drain issues yesterday on the iPhone, lost about 30% within 10 minutes after I posted here, and not today.

I'll monitor that for a while - until about April/May.
    Did you do a hard reboot ( screen) after you updated to iOS 14.4?
    01-31-2021 09:50 PM
    Did you do a hard reboot ( screen) after you updated to iOS 14.4?
    No. Then again, I almost never hard reboot my iPhone. I'm more likely to power it off and back on again.

I suspect that the battery was simply freezing, because anything below zero is outside the phone's operating temperature. It did really had a weird discharge and charge pattern; 30% in 10 minutes discharge and 3% hops while charging.

Like I said, today, the phone didn't exhibit this behaviour, so who knows what was going on yesterday. I'll monitor it, and if it continues to exhibit that behaviour, I will bring my 15-month old phone to Apple and have it checked.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    01-31-2021 10:16 PM
    No. Then again, I almost never hard reboot my iPhone. I'm more likely to power it off and back on again.

I suspect that the battery was simply freezing, because anything below zero is outside the phone's operating temperature. It did really had a weird discharge and charge pattern; 30% in 10 minutes discharge and 3% hops while charging.

Like I said, today, the phone didn't exhibit this behaviour, so who knows what was going on yesterday. I'll monitor it, and if it continues to exhibit that behaviour, I will bring my 15-month old phone to Apple and have it checked.
    A hard reset (reboot) will fix more than the soft reset (power off, then on). Anytime I have an issue, I start with a hard reset. Next would be Reset All Settings. If all else failed, then wipe the phone, and set up as new. But that's way too much work I try to avoid. Hope you don't have any more issues.
    02-02-2021 04:30 PM
37 12