Please Post Your Weather App Screenshots here.

trw1602

Trusted Member
Mar 8, 2014
Visit site
c8c92cfa3ae146f85beb5735ba3b7e10.jpg

Idk I don't like the way BeWeather looks; far too cluttered and...unappealing. It's why I stopped using CARROT Weather and am letting my subscription run out.

CARROT has one of the best, if not THE best weather widget but the main app has too much clutter.

Hello Weather is my go to and since I have a lifetime subscription I'll keep using it.

WeatherLine is a close second.

dmoskaluk

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
Idk I don't like the way BeWeather looks; far too cluttered and...unappealing. It's why I stopped using CARROT Weather and am letting my subscription run out.

CARROT has one of the best, if not THE best weather widget but the main app has too much clutter.

Hello Weather is my go to and since I have a lifetime subscription I'll keep using it.

Have you tried Weather Widget Fuji on a trial of the upgrade version - it's much better than the basic by far.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Weather App Screenshots

Once again I have to respectfully disagree. I personally don't think BeWeathers app screen is to cluttered, but informative. I do wish the Dev would make a homescreen widget for BeWeather, however all requests to add a homescreen widget goes unanswered. Also, the one time payment for BeWeather is reasonable in my opinion especially with the multitude of customization that's available as compared to the one time payment price of Hello Weather.
To each their own.
One thing for sure, the Apple App Store is not short on different weather apps...LOL

dmoskaluk

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
MyRadar is one of my favorites.
4665b8b8afcb1ed417ba443167817391.png

7abee18eb07fa32181bf4683f89331eb.png

It certainly is a polished product. And very needed here in the June-October 'deep season' for cyclones. They have excellent support via Facebook messenger- and I've talked with their developers several times re local weather anomalies, and as I expected much of their data out of necessity is algorithm derived which can have it limitations vs hard data. The excellent radar graphics when in the absence of real radar in the area are a synthetic of satellite & algorithm which works very well indeed - sort of like 'future radar' displays on other apps. The accuracy of their forecast data is only fair here, but spot on in any 'more developed' country or area I've checked. When summer comes, Windy & My Radar Pro are my primes for awareness

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I've used the MyRadar Pro app for years. It's definitely top notch in regard to weather radar.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Ok, if this updates in real time tomorrow, then I may have a new weather app.

IMG_5065.PNG

Love Carrot but $10<$25.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
MyRadar is one of my favorites.
4665b8b8afcb1ed417ba443167817391.png

7abee18eb07fa32181bf4683f89331eb.png

4.8 stars, 728k ratings AND available on Apple Watch? I’m trying this one.

I may have a new weather app.

I've used the MyRadar Pro app for years. It's definitely top notch in regard to weather radar.

I'm also going to give this weather app a try. I had it one time before but for some reason I don't have it as part of my weather apps (I have several ).

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
OK, everytime I open up MyRadar app my music stops playing. Does this happen to anyone else and is there a way to stop this?