So, apparently, the iOS 14.3 Dev Beta 3 is out.

Source: https://www.imore.com/how-download-i...developer-beta
    Last edited by Ed7789; 12-02-2020 at 05:05 PM. Reason: Corrected the link (and changed the title)
    Just_Me_D and nikkisharif like this.
    12-02-2020 01:17 PM
    Oh my Godddd, battery life is awesome!!!!
    nikkisharif likes this.
    12-02-2020 01:36 PM
    I’ve been using it now for about 20 minutes big improvement.
    Tartarus likes this.
    12-02-2020 01:43 PM
    I’ve used it 3 mins and my battery is complete trash!
    augustacarguy likes this.
    12-02-2020 02:46 PM
    This was to be expected. You’re never happy.
    comiken205 likes this.
    12-02-2020 04:11 PM
    If you were joking that is very funny.
    12-02-2020 04:57 PM
    12-02-2020 05:00 PM
    This was to be expected. You’re never happy.
    Of course you know I’m joking when I say 3 mins.
    Tartarus likes this.
    12-02-2020 05:02 PM
    So far so good.
    Just as long as this beta doesn’t expire like that very last 14.2 beta did.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    12-02-2020 05:03 PM
    And the Public Beta 3 is also out.
    12-02-2020 05:04 PM
    Just as long as this beta doesn’t expire like that very last 14.2 beta did.
    (Laughing)....I know, right?
    12-02-2020 05:32 PM
    216 megabytes of lithium-ion searing battery robbing fun I see!
    12-02-2020 05:40 PM
    Pinned messages not staying pinned is finally fixed.
    12-03-2020 01:59 AM
    Of course you know I’m joking when I say 3 mins.
    Right back at ya
    12-03-2020 09:02 AM
    Pinned messages not staying pinned is finally fixed.
    I didn’t even know this was a problem because the few messages I have pinned stayed pinned and are still pinned after this latest update.

With that being said, how many messages do you have pinned, if you don’t mind me asking?
    12-03-2020 09:12 AM
    I didn’t even know this was a problem because the few messages I have pinned stayed pinned and are still pinned after this latest update.

With that being said, how many messages do you have pinned, if you don’t mind me asking?
    I have the max of nine pinned. And after looking at it this morning one of them fell off and it won't let you unpin and pin it. It will either eventually unpin or return back to the top. After searching around it looks to be a known issue that others are experiencing. Some are thinking it might have to do with messages that are with Android users which might be the case for me because those are usually the ones giving me problems. Some people think I need to reset my device and start from scratch but there's no way I'm doing that at least not anytime soon. This has been an issue for me ever since Apple released the Pinning feature and it's super annoying. I report the issue with every beta release.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    12-03-2020 09:23 AM
    I have the max of nine pinned. And after looking at it this morning one of them fell off and it won't let you unpin and pin it. It will either eventually unpin or return back to the top. After searching around it looks to be a known issue that others are experiencing. Some are thinking it might have to do with messages that are with Android users which might be the case for me because those are usually the ones giving me problems. Some people think I need to reset my device and start from scratch but there's no way I'm doing that at least not anytime soon. This has been an issue for me ever since Apple released the Pinning feature and it's super annoying. I report the issue with every beta release.
    Understood and thank you for informing me. I appreciate it.
    strikeIII likes this.
    12-03-2020 09:25 AM
    Hmmmm...I haven’t seen this issue & I’ve had 9 pinned on both my phones since the first iOS 14 dev beta. Hopefully I don’t have any issues after this update, since I haven’t had time to install yet.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    12-03-2020 07:26 PM
    Hmmmm...I haven’t seen this issue & I’ve had 9 pinned on both my phones since the first iOS 14 dev beta. Hopefully I don’t have any issues after this update, since I haven’t had time to install yet.
    I think I may have fixed my issue. After reading some others sites about this issue they say it can possibly be caused by my other devices not update to use the same features and to make sure everything was using iOS 14 or higher or the latest Mac OS. In my case I have a MacBook Pro that I don’t use often. I put the Beta of Big Surr on it when it first came out and haven’t turned it on since. So I got it update to date made sure my iCloud synced up and opened iMessage to make sure that all updated. After a few minutes my iMessage got up to date and it recognized all my Pinned messages but my iPhone was still not showings all my Pinned messages. So I just waited it out and eventually everything got all synced up on my iPhone and so far looks to be all good.
    12-04-2020 04:58 PM
    I think I may have fixed my issue. After reading some others sites about this issue they say it can possibly be caused by my other devices not update to use the same features and to make sure everything was using iOS 14 or higher or the latest Mac OS. In my case I have a MacBook Pro that I don’t use often. I put the Beta of Big Surr on it when it first came out and haven’t turned it on since. So I got it update to date made sure my iCloud synced up and opened iMessage to make sure that all updated. After a few minutes my iMessage got up to date and it recognized all my Pinned messages but my iPhone was still not showings all my Pinned messages. So I just waited it out and eventually everything got all synced up on my iPhone and so far looks to be all good.
    Ahhh ok...that’s for this explanation. Glad the issue fixed itself!!
    12-04-2020 08:34 PM
    Does this fix the Optimized Battery Charging bug? Which is, you turn it off, shut down your phone for the night and the next day it is on again. 100% repeatable.

I don’t want this because I don’t have a “daily charging routine”. I charge my phone maybe 2-3 times a week. All this does for me is slow down the charging time.

Please Apple, fix this.
    12-08-2020 06:38 PM