iOS 14.2 Developer B4 Issues

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Where is D telling us his phone is performing well on the beta as expected?

(Laughing)....That’s messed up!....Seriously, like the rest of you, I too am getting the pop-up periodically, but not to the point of being annoying - at least not to me.

I’m sure it’s meant to notify beta testers of when the beta becomes an official release, but it should be limited to public betas only, in my opinion.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
You know I had to. I would have died laughing though if you came in and said your beta will still working well as expected.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
You know I had to. I would have died laughing though if you came in and said your beta will still working well as expected.

I hear ya....;)....With that being said, the overall performance of the betas have indeed been great for me. The thing is —-the pop-up we’re all getting just started mere days ago, but you and I both know the issue will be resolved soon.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I hear ya....;)....With that being said, the overall performance of the betas have indeed been great for me. The thing is —-the pop-up we’re all getting just started mere days ago, but you and I both know the issue will be resolved soon.

Yeah I’m sure there will be a new beta today. If not I’ll downgrade and set up as new. I can’t tolerate this all weekend. Maybe we see a new beta drop here in a few minutes.

anon(50597)

Trusted Member
Dec 2, 2008
Visit site
Yeah I’m sure there will be a new beta today. If not I’ll downgrade and set up as new. I can’t tolerate this all weekend. Maybe we see a new beta drop here in a few minutes.

We better. Like you said, I’m not putting up with this all weekend.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
For me it’s every time I wake my phone or pull the Notification Center and close it that I get that update reminder.
It’s kinda making me wanna smash my phone to the wall.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
giphy.gif

Just waiting on a new beta

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Friday is usually not the day for beta updates. It’s either gonna be Monday or Tuesday. We’ll see.
In about 4 hours and 52 minutes this pesky bug should be gone for me.

I can’t see them leaving this the weekend. Of course I could be wrong but I’m expecting this to be resolved by the end of their business day.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I can’t see them leaving this the weekend. Of course I could be wrong but I’m expecting this to be resolved by the end of their business day.

But then again, this problem didn’t start with the beta, it started only a few days ago for me.
It’s probably some server side thingie they have to fix.

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
Same here! on both my iPhone and iPad Pro. I have reported to apple via the Feedback app.

Hopefully this gets resolved - VERY annoying...

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2