Who take more selfies - males or females?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
From what you’ve seen during your day to day life, have you seen guys taking more selfies than the gals or gals taking more selfies that guys?

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I’m inclined to say the females do.
But there is some nuances to this, like that females post their selfies more than that the males do.

I’d wager it’s close to 60-40 for the females.
But if you check social media, you’ll see that shifting to 75-25, as males don’t post as much selfies as females do.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I’m inclined to say the females do.
But there is some nuances to this, like that females post their selfies more than that the males do.

I’d wager it’s close to 60-40 for the females.
But if you check social media, you’ll see that shifting to 75-25, as males don’t post as much selfies as females do.

That’s a good point! But I do think women take more selfie’s. Even the guys to take selfie’s I would venture to say that it’s a safe bet that girls post many more selfies guys do. Unless of course girls having a bad hair day then she would post!

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
More females definitely...although there are a few of my sons friends that are selfie-holics lol
So I’d say there is a margin of males that are selfie obsessed too.

ksassy

Mar 9, 2017
Visit site
Former model here whose entire IG page is professional photo shoots and selfies. I will say though a lot of men like the camera too but more women for sure post selfies.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
My guess is that as time goes by, and they look back at some of these photos, they will be as embarrassed by them, and people from my generation who invested a small fortune in glamor shots back in the 80's and 90's!

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
My guess is that as time goes by, and they look back at some of these photos, they will be as embarrassed by them, and people from my generation who invested a small fortune in glamor shots back in the 80's and 90's!

Now I’m curious.
Show us your glam photos

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Now I’m curious.
Show us your glam photos

Ha! In my post, I said: "and people from my generation who invested a small fortune in glamor shots"... emphasis on 'people from my generation'!!! I never had glamor shots taken. Just the thought is making me giggle - almost uncontrollably! :D

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77