Sign for App Update

Honey Beagle

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
This started happening today. When I choose to up all apps at once I am asked for my Apple ID password. The apps used to update without needing to entre the password.

Then when I use the password I receive a note reading the password is incorrect.

Then when wanting to change the password I am asked for my iPads PIN number I use to unlock the device.

Put in the PIN number. I receive a reply this is not the correct PIN number. I certainly can remember my PIN number.

Finally from another iPad I was able to change my password.

Now I am able to update one app at a time. But doing this each time I choose to up an app I am then asked to resubmit my password.

Even after changing my password I can not up all the apps at one time cause when I submit my Apple ID password I still get a reply that the password in not correct.

Now what would cause this?

How can this be fixed.

I am using the latest software update.

Last edited:

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
This sounds incredibly frustrating! Luckily, I haven't had the same issue. Is there a chance that someone else has access to your iPad? Either way, if you haven't already, you may want to contact Apple Support, because this just doesn't sound right.

Honey Beagle

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
Can do that. I am the only one that uses this iPad.

If someone else accessed this iPad I would have received a notice on my other iPads.

Because when I changed my password I had a notice on my other iPad.

Last edited:

Honey Beagle

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
Well...no need to. Searched and decided that having screen time on had something to do with this. No more asking for tha password and I am able to update all apps at once without being asked for the password.

Here is what I read in a reply.

‘’Hi the same thing happened to me too after I turned on restrictions.’’

Last edited:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW