IOS 14.0.1 has bugs everywhere!

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Yes there are some bugs. Some of my time widgets are not keeping proper time. iOS 14.1 was released for a few seconds before Apple removed it. I guess it wasn't ready and/or it was released by mistake. Hopefully it will be released soon.

jgraves1107

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Managed to get 14.1 and so far it has been more stable than 14.0.1. But there are still bugs like the volume showing it’s off for calls when it’s not and the alarm sets but doesn’t. Other than that I get my notifications now from my work app.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
With iOS 14.1 being released today, has anyone noticed an improvement in performance? I will probably update late or early tomorrow morning. Any opinion will be welcomed.

dmoskaluk

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
Since 14.01 is ( for the most part) doing ok for me I will probably wait for ‘download-fever’ to quiet down on the Apple Servers , ie towards the weekend.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
With iOS 14.1 being released today, has anyone noticed an improvement in performance? I will probably update late or early tomorrow morning. Any opinion will be welcomed.

I haven't noticed much difference. I am having some issues, but don't think the OS is the problem. I think I'm doing too much (Widgets) for my antiquated 2 gigs of RAM to handle. Or something. Most everything works fine.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I haven't noticed much difference. I am having some issues, but don't think the OS is the problem. I think I'm doing too much (Widgets) for my antiquated 2 gigs of RAM to handle. Or something. Most everything works fine.

Thanks for the info Ledsteplin

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Well I updated to iOS 14.1 and the time disparity between some time widgets and my iPhone time system is still there. Not happy and a little disappointed. Maybe it has something to do with the widgets themselves.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Well I updated to iOS 14.1 and the time disparity between some time widgets and my iPhone time system is still there. Not happy and a little disappointed. Maybe it has something to do with the widgets themselves.

I do think it has something to do with all the widgets. I just removed a couple because their time did not match the time on my iPhone.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I do think it has something to do with all the widgets. I just removed a couple because their time did not match the time on my iPhone.

I might try that. After removing some of the widgets did the remaining widgets maintain proper time? I do have some widgets that I wouldn't miss If I removed them.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I might try that. After removing some of the widgets did the remaining widgets maintain proper time? I do have some widgets that I wouldn't miss If I removed them.

Wellllll... I'm not sure. I'm looking at the time at the top of my home screen and it says 3:10. But the clock says 2:47.

dmoskaluk

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
My clock widgets will at times stop the second hand but hour & minute remain correct, or stop totally then jump ahead to make up what is lost. They are 'Clock Face' and simply 'Clock'. I've never used a digital display type clock widget though as I'm maybe more of a 'pocketwatch' mentality

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Wellllll... I'm not sure. I'm looking at the time at the top of my home screen and it says 3:10. But the clock says 2:47.

Oh OK. Thanks for the info. I've contacted several Devs with this 'proper time' issue and only the Flip Clock Pro responded and corrected this issue. I think the only time app I haven't had any issues is 'Color Widgets' they got it right from the beginning.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
My clock widgets will at times stop the second hand but hour & minute remain correct, or stop totally then jump ahead to make up what is lost. They are 'Clock Face' and simply 'Clock'. I've never used a digital display type clock widget though as I'm maybe more of a 'pocketwatch' mentality

I actually have all kinds of different styles of clocks as well as weather apps. I dunno, I just like changing the view on my iPhone because I can...LOL

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73