iOS 14.2 dev beta 2 is out

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I install it earlier today. It was a decent size update, but it updated fairly quickly. Thus far, my iPhone is working well.

djg21

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
My AirPod Pros won’t play Audio from my iPhone X or my iPad Pro. I’ve unpaired and re-paired. They connect, but there is no audio whatsoever.

On edit, they’re now connecting and play audio, but acting strange - disconnecting and re-connecting, and connecting. I’m trying to disconnect auto connection because the connection has been switching between my Apple devices, which often are close to each other.

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Yeah i am going to. I was about to load the last beta until I heard it the blood oxygen feature didn’t work with the last beta with new watch. Killed one of the main reasons I upgraded to the new watch. Lol.

(Laughing)....Understood, sir.

Bionicspyder

Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
My AirPod Pros won’t play Audio from my iPhone X or my iPad Pro. I’ve unpaired and re-paired. They connect, but there is no audio whatsoever.

On edit, they’re now connecting and play audio, but acting strange - disconnecting and re-connecting, and connecting. I’m trying to disconnect auto connection because the connection has been switching between my Apple devices, which often are close to each other.

I have been experiencing similar symptoms with audio apps. Not only with my Airpods but also Carplay and my iPhone. I have to hard reset and it fixes all of them for awhile then it starts acting up again.

djg21

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I’ve also had issues with my AppleWatch, my,iPhone and AirPod Pros when playing music. The watch seems to connect to the AirPods exclusive of the phone, and I can play music from one or the other, but I cannot use the watch as a remote to change volume or skip songs when playing music from my phone.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711