Ios14 Dock keeps rearranging

pink2

Jun 4, 2008
Visit site
All of the sudden the apps in my dock on iPhone 7+ keep getting rearranged. I want it a folder then mail then messages then iTunes. Twice I have found it exactly reversed and have had to move back. This has never happened before this version of iOS

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
All of the sudden the apps in my dock on iPhone 7+ keep getting rearranged. I want it a folder then mail then messages then iTunes. Twice I have found it exactly reversed and have had to move back. This has never happened before this version of iOS

Now this is a new issue that I've never heard of before. I suggest a reboot (not off and on). Normal off and on method but instead of sliding to off, continue to hold the power button until you see the  logo and then release.

pink2

Jun 4, 2008
Visit site
Now this is a new issue that I've never heard of before. I suggest a reboot (not off and on). Normal off and on method but instead of sliding to off, continue to hold the power button until you see the  logo and then release.

I took a screenshot of how it should be and then rebooted. I will post back if it changes again.

pink2

Jun 4, 2008
Visit site
I guess it's safe to say this issue hasn't happened again?

That is correct. I did stop hiding different pages/apps so don’t know if that was part of it. But the ones in the dock have stayed in place since that reboot, sorry I didn’t update this post.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
That is correct. I did stop hiding different pages/apps so don’t know if that was part of it. But the ones in the dock have stayed in place since that reboot, sorry I didn’t update this post.

Glad to hear. No worries, I was just curious. Thanks for the update.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711