A few things I’ve noticed with the new widgets. There isn’t a native mail widget? Also the new Reminder widget doesn’t allow you to check things off within the widget. This was something that you could do with the iOS 13 Reminder widget.
    09-18-2020 12:34 PM
    I am still waiting on a clock app widget that looks like the HTC style screen clock. I don't want to see a round clock with hands. I want that widget at the top and goes across my screen and then my weather widget and then my music widget.
    Gobrown75 likes this.
    09-18-2020 01:02 PM
    I'm thinking that the new Apple widget features are still a work in progress. We will probably continue to see improvements as well as new and different widgets in the months and updates to come.
    Annie_M and Highrisedrifter like this.
    09-19-2020 06:38 PM
    I'm thinking that the new Apple widget features are still a work in progress. We will probably continue to see improvements as well as new and different widgets in the months and updates to come.
    Yep I agree. I’m excited to see what Apple and the app developers come out with.

I’d love a good mail widget, especially if I could pin my favourite contacts there. Also, the HTC-style digital clock widget would be nice too.

Honestly though the possibilities are endless and I think the widgets are easily my favourite part of iOS14.

Smart Stack is genius. It’s so simple an idea yet no one else thought of it until now (that I am aware of anyway). Is it based just on location and time of day, or is there another method to how and when it changes? Being able to customize when and where each app on the stack shows would be a complete game changer for me and elevate the function from being great to insanely good. I’d have a Home Screen with just widgets on it if that were the case.
    Last edited by Highrisedrifter; 09-21-2020 at 02:16 AM.
    Spencerdl, Tartarus and TgeekB like this.
    09-20-2020 06:02 PM
    I am still waiting on a clock app widget that looks like the HTC style screen clock. I don't want to see a round clock with hands. I want that widget at the top and goes across my screen and then my weather widget and then my music widget.
    Have you tried this widget app? I'm sure there are more to follow.

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/color-...s/id1531594277

firstborn80 likes this.
    09-21-2020 01:37 AM