Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I guess I just like scrolling thru my many pages...LOL

giphy.gif

Damien_Eternal

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
Understood, however my rarely used apps do get used, just not regularly. I guess what works for some might not work for everyone.

Well, okay. I should rephrase what I said before. I do have some apps that don't get used regularly, but are still used for some things. Just not often. Ones that Ive decided that I don't use at all, I get rid of. I suppose that wont be as much of an issue anymore though with the app library. I can keep my home screen minimal while still having the apps around.

Hendri Hendri

Feb 1, 2015
Visit site
I'm battery paranoia, luckily i can add widget, otherwise I have to always dragdown the menu just to see the battery percentage

There're 2 more space for the battery status on the widget, what's that for ? apart from airpod ? can i linked my other iphone to it ? :p

IMG_E86B562FE810-1.jpeg

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm battery paranoia, luckily i can add widget, otherwise I have to always dragdown the menu just to see the battery percentage

There're 2 more space for the battery status on the widget, what's that for ? apart from airpod ? can i linked my other iphone to it ? :p

View attachment 130276

As far as I can tell the battery slots are for Apple products only. Mine uses my iPhone, AirPods Pro earbuds and AirPods case
ab44c0791a4da3c4e20d24340e605023.jpg

Edit;
Found out that it's not just Apple products. Thanks for the info @Modelflier

Last edited:

dmoskaluk

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
Re Weather Widget Fuji

I've put it to my home screen and am quite impressed. It's display variety & customizations are superb. I'm guessing it's weather source is Dark Sky as I checked it against several of my weather apps where source is selectable from several and it is a dead ringer ( both text & actual graphic) for the Dark Sky selection in Hello Weather, Today Weather and others where selectable. Tapping the WWFuji app opens pages of excellent and so far accurate predictions. Dark Sky 'seems' to be more fine tuned in my area since it's Apple takeover - but has historically been shakey here as well as in Canada - a query to them a year or more ago via their browser entry website revealed one reason being that they don't fully support locations where they can't arrange access to Govt weather sources directly, thus they remain unavailable in Canadian & our Barbados App stores. But using the web page they have become quite a bit better with updates to changing weather conditions likely mainly crowdsourced locally. So I will continue to assess their predictions via Weather Widget Fuji while comparing to the other weather apps 'in my stable' and whatever other weather reports I can glean elsewhere.
Their 'Air Quality' small Widget is also handy on the Today Screen. Best I can tell is it ( for here in Barbados) it uses a source on Martinique but since levels of 'Sahara Dust' is what I watch that is of little consequence so far.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Re Weather Widget Fuji

I've put it to my home screen and am quite impressed. It's display variety & customizations are superb. I'm guessing it's weather source is Dark Sky as I checked it against several of my weather apps where source is selectable from several and it is a dead ringer ( both text & actual graphic) for the Dark Sky selection in Hello Weather, Today Weather and others where selectable. Tapping the WWFuji app opens pages of excellent and so far accurate predictions. Dark Sky 'seems' to be more fine tuned in my area since it's Apple takeover - but has historically been shakey here as well as in Canada - a query to them a year or more ago via their browser entry website revealed one reason being that they don't fully support locations where they can't arrange access to Govt weather sources directly, thus they remain unavailable in Canadian & our Barbados App stores. But using the web page they have become quite a bit better with updates to changing weather conditions likely mainly crowdsourced locally. So I will continue to assess their predictions via Weather Widget Fuji while comparing to the other weather apps 'in my stable' and whatever other weather reports I can glean elsewhere.
Their 'Air Quality' small Widget is also handy on the Today Screen. Best I can tell is it ( for here in Barbados) it uses a source on Martinique but since levels of 'Sahara Dust' is what I watch that is of little consequence so far.

We should all have your weather problems, what is it, a constant 85° and Sunny in Barbados..LOL

dmoskaluk

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
We should all have your weather problems, what is it, a constant 85° and Sunny in Barbados..LOL

I would venture 25-33 (77-92) would cover it all year day & night. Concern is normally much more about drought than excess rains, as climate change has certainly brought out the worst of both. Hurricanes notwithstanding ( we were very thankfully spared in 2020) we probably avoided 'island- wide' dry taps last summer only because the hotels and guest apartments, and many businesses were shut down due Covid protocols thus water demand was relatively low. Our house has storage for 800 gal of Govt water and 5000 gal of rainwater but when the rains stop it's always a major concern. The water authority does desalinate but in large quantity it's very $$. Personally I pray a thank you several times a day, when I open a tap, take a shower, or flush a toilet.

dmoskaluk

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
I've always been a bit OCD about weather and time detail, maybe somewhat originating with when I worked. But in that sense, I believed in watching for tree trunks, not leaves, as a discription of the veins on a leaf did little to soothe wounds received from walking headlong into a tree.
Think about this as you continue with my puzzle on the Lockscreen thread.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73