let’s see your widgets

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Humm . No issues with my Apple clocks
8bd6664906df1201e5ee592b109be974.jpg

Maybe a reboot ( screen)?

Really....? Weird. I wonder if there’s something I missed when I set it...? Maybe a  boot will help. I’ll try it, reset the clock and see how it goes. If it doesn’t work again messaging you lol

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I caved and put the weather widget to my Home Screen.
This was a chore because I’m especially peculiar about how my Home Screen looks like and need all my icons where they used to be.
Luckily I still have my old device running so every time an icon got moved, I sorted it back to as it was, with only a few apps removed from this screen.
I don’t use those apps as often as I did.

IMG_0206.jpg

dmoskaluk

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
Hopefully one of the next updates will permit better use of the App Library ie the ability to rename ( or create) sections and possibly move apps between sections while maintaining the general structure and the search function as it stands now. Then it would probably be more useful for most people, now that we are accustomed to the presentation

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Hopefully one of the next updates will permit better use of the App Library ie the ability to rename ( or create) sections and possibly move apps between sections while maintaining the general structure and the search function as it stands now. Then it would probably be more useful for most people, now that we are accustomed to the presentation

I’m not sure this post was intended for this thread

dmoskaluk

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
The connection I drew was with respect to moving of apps to create 'ones perfect personal homescreen' but if a moderator can relocate my post to a more suitable existing thread, or create one, I be most appreciative. Thanks!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner