iOS 14 is live!!!

Jan 22, 2015
Visit site
Needed an digital clock with the date in it and just that as widget.

Besides that I found an perhaps serious bug to IOS 14 and probably the same bug coexist in Ipad os 14 is rare to say but is real.

kcox52692

Mar 21, 2017
Visit site
That's great that it installs without issue however how's the performance? According to CNET it was released without much warning to the developers so some apps may be a bit wonky.

I'm downloading onto my SE 2020 but will continue using my S10e as my daily driver until the patches are released

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
So far really liking the Sleep Schedule idea. Not a big fan of App Library bit maybe it will grow on me.

Again, was REALLY HOPING my several thousand feature requests to have the dark area around the dock removed and made transparent so we can enjoy the entire wallpaper image on our devices........but again I was denied.

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
Just downloaded iPad OS 14, I hope the security part of this is useful, I have not found anything I will use apart from this.

vimagreg

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
Absolutely loving!  did absolutely right with this update, my iPhone X fells totally refreshed now!

Well done, !

wenrob

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Me too! However, if you select the Siri Suggestions widget, you'll possibly be able to see the find app in there.

I keep opening it hoping Siri will suggest it. I told my husband I was going to spend all day opening and closing the garage with my phone until it gets suggested. They seem like things that would be no brainers for widgets. I saw we can turn on Home in the control center which gives me the garage shortcut but then it fills the whole upper area with blank spaces and moves my carefully arranged controls away from where I’ve always had them.

love4speechless

Sep 25, 2018
Visit site
Sometimes I really hate Apple. I want to update to iOS 14 but I don’t have a wifi internet connection. Why does Apple think everyone on this planet has wifi and therefore has the ability to update their phone with this wifi connection. Give me the damn ability to update over mobile data. Ridiculous

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Sometimes I really hate Apple. I want to update to iOS 14 but I don’t have a wifi internet connection. Why does Apple think everyone on this planet has wifi and therefore has the ability to update their phone with this wifi connection. Give me the damn ability to update over mobile data. Ridiculous

LOL . You can come use my Xfinity WiFi. It's very fast. Took me approx 20 minutes to update.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
So far really liking the Sleep Schedule idea. Not a big fan of App Library bit maybe it will grow on me.

Again, was REALLY HOPING my several thousand feature requests to have the dark area around the dock removed and made transparent so we can enjoy the entire wallpaper image on our devices........but again I was denied.

Not just you was denied...LOL. There's been quite a few people that requested that the shaded dock area be removed. Not sure why Apple insist on not giving us the option to toggle on or off. The technology is certainly available.

joemd60

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
LOL . You can come use my Xfinity WiFi. It's very fast. Took me approx 20 minutes to update.

8825bb4f391c2ef2e832a42d356e8f4e.png

It took my iPhone from preparation to installing about an hour, and the iPad 30 minutes.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73