So far really liking the Sleep Schedule idea. Not a big fan of App Library bit maybe it will grow on me.

Again, was REALLY HOPING my several thousand feature requests to have the dark area around the dock removed and made transparent so we can enjoy the entire wallpaper image on our devices........but again I was denied.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    09-17-2020 07:58 AM
    I'm liking it so far. I am slowly experimenting with Widgets and rearranging my screens!
    Spencerdl likes this.
    09-17-2020 08:18 AM
    Just downloaded iPad OS 14, I hope the security part of this is useful, I have not found anything I will use apart from this.
    09-17-2020 09:21 AM
    just wondered what everyone’s over all impression was on ios14
    It’s fine. Literally all I cared for the most was the banner for phone calls.
    joemd60 and nikkisharif like this.
    09-17-2020 09:28 AM
    So far some very cool things. Disappointed that Home and Find My are not widgets.
    09-17-2020 09:39 AM
    Absolutely loving!  did absolutely right with this update, my iPhone X fells totally refreshed now!

Well done, !
    09-17-2020 10:02 AM
    So far some very cool things. Disappointed that Home and Find My are not widgets.
    Me too! However, if you select the Siri Suggestions widget, you'll possibly be able to see the find app in there.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    09-17-2020 11:36 AM
    I'm enjoying the new iOS 14 update. Loving the new home screen widgets. Nice..NICELY DONE
    I feel the same. I’m VERY happy with this update and the widget options 🤩
    Spencerdl likes this.
    09-17-2020 11:39 AM
    Me too! However, if you select the Siri Suggestions widget, you'll possibly be able to see the find app in there.
    I keep opening it hoping Siri will suggest it. I told my husband I was going to spend all day opening and closing the garage with my phone until it gets suggested. They seem like things that would be no brainers for widgets. I saw we can turn on Home in the control center which gives me the garage shortcut but then it fills the whole upper area with blank spaces and moves my carefully arranged controls away from where I’ve always had them.
    Annie_M and Spencerdl like this.
    09-17-2020 12:24 PM
    Sometimes I really hate Apple. I want to update to iOS 14 but I don’t have a wifi internet connection. Why does Apple think everyone on this planet has wifi and therefore has the ability to update their phone with this wifi connection. Give me the damn ability to update over mobile data. Ridiculous
    nikkisharif likes this.
    09-17-2020 06:38 PM
    Sometimes I really hate Apple. I want to update to iOS 14 but I don’t have a wifi internet connection. Why does Apple think everyone on this planet has wifi and therefore has the ability to update their phone with this wifi connection. Give me the damn ability to update over mobile data. Ridiculous
    LOL . You can come use my Xfinity WiFi. It's very fast. Took me approx 20 minutes to update.
    joemd60 and love4speechless like this.
    09-17-2020 06:40 PM
    So far really liking the Sleep Schedule idea. Not a big fan of App Library bit maybe it will grow on me.

Again, was REALLY HOPING my several thousand feature requests to have the dark area around the dock removed and made transparent so we can enjoy the entire wallpaper image on our devices........but again I was denied.

Not just you was denied...LOL. There's been quite a few people that requested that the shaded dock area be removed. Not sure why Apple insist on not giving us the option to toggle on or off. The technology is certainly available.
    joemd60 likes this.
    09-17-2020 06:46 PM
    I feel the same. I’m VERY happy with this update and the widget options
    Great minds think alike
    ThePinkChameleon and joemd60 like this.
    09-17-2020 06:48 PM
    LOL . You can come use my Xfinity WiFi. It's very fast. Took me approx 20 minutes to update.

It took my iPhone from preparation to installing about an hour, and the iPad 30 minutes.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    09-17-2020 07:28 PM
    Some people don’t realize what a luxury it is to have WiFi. Especially when companies like Apple think everyone on the planet has it
    Spencerdl and nikkisharif like this.
    09-17-2020 07:35 PM
    On the flip side, I have unlimited WiFi, but downloading iOS 14 over mobile data would burn close to 50% of my monthly data allotment.

It should be a setting to enable, optionally.
    09-17-2020 08:02 PM
    On the flip side, I have unlimited WiFi, but downloading iOS 14 over mobile data would burn close to 50% of my monthly data allotment.

It should be a setting to enable, optionally.
    I have 180gb of monthly data on my phone
    Tartarus likes this.
    09-18-2020 07:35 AM
    Just noticed the Calendar app now only allows one Alert. It used to be two.

Is there a setting to change that??
    09-18-2020 12:20 PM
    Just noticed the Calendar app now only allows one Alert. It used to be two.

Is there a setting to change that??
    You need to set one alert first in order to set the second.
    The second alert is hidden by default, which is understandable.
    09-18-2020 12:30 PM
44 12