Since updating to beta 8 I have no landscape mode. Occasionally I go to landscape mode to stretch text for easier reading and I have a game that needs landscape mode. Also, no landscape for YouTube vids.

Anyone else seeing this or is this an isolated issue?
    09-11-2020 07:40 AM
    Working ok for me with iOS14 Public beta8 on my iPhone XR, YouTube ok as well.
    09-11-2020 07:46 AM
    Ah, ok thanks for the info. I’ll have to figure out how to deal with this on my end. Or, I can wait a few more days for the next beta or final to see if that fixes it.
    09-11-2020 08:29 AM
    Ah, ok thanks for the info. I’ll have to figure out how to deal with this on my end. Or, I can wait a few more days for the next beta or final to see if that fixes it.
    No issues for me either. Have u done a full restart of the phone to see if that fixes it?
    09-11-2020 02:23 PM
    Found the issue. First off, I’m brand new to iPhone, the last twelve years or so was with Android and before that I was with Windows Mobile. This is week three and a half with Apple, so I was flying blind here trying to work the problem.

But, I did figure it out, and somehow I had managed to turn on the portrait mode lock. I searched all through the settings but didn’t think about the quick settings or whatever they’re called. Those are the settings you get to by pulling them down from the top of the screen. Went through those one by one until I found the portrait lock and just unlocked it. Now everything is good again. Thanks for the help.
    comiken205 and Lee_Bo like this.
    09-11-2020 03:07 PM
    Found the issue. First off, I’m brand new to iPhone, the last twelve years or so was with Android and before that I was with Windows Mobile. This is week three and a half with Apple, so I was flying blind here trying to work the problem.

But, I did figure it out, and somehow I had managed to turn on the portrait mode lock. I searched all through the settings but didn’t think about the quick settings or whatever they’re called. Those are the settings you get to by pulling them down from the top of the screen. Went through those one by one until I found the portrait lock and just unlocked it. Now everything is good again. Thanks for the help.
    Thanks for letting us all know what the solution was.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    09-11-2020 03:17 PM
    Never mind. Was thinking you were referring to the home screen.
    09-14-2020 06:31 PM