iOS 14 Developer Beta 7

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
Downloaded to my iPad! Working flawlessly in the few minutes I’ve been messing around with it...

For those on iPhone, hate to keep asking, but are GPS based games (from Niantic, like PokemonGo) working at all or completely crashing?

soulenigma

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
Haven’t used any gps based games but until the developers are allowed to update their apps doubting they will work.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Downloaded to my iPad! Working flawlessly in the few minutes I’ve been messing around with it...

For those on iPhone, hate to keep asking, but are GPS based games (from Niantic, like PokemonGo) working at all or completely crashing?
I posted a screenshot in another beta thread. Niantic had stated they do not support beta software. You can expect the iOS 14 support in the week following the official release. I expect about 2 more weeks.

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
I posted a screenshot in another beta thread. Niantic had stated they do not support beta software. You can expect the iOS 14 support in the week following the official release. I expect about 2 more weeks.

I saw that. Complete BS if you as me.

I’ve been on beta software since day one since 6-7 years ago. I’ve never had an issue with Niantic games while on a beta since the game debuted in 2016 until now.

I guess I have to ask what I want more - to play with iOS beta or play a game (although, in all honesty, playing those dumb Niantic games take up a lot of my personal/non-work “phone” time, other than instagram, etc.)

At least I can test with my iPad Pro and Macs...

Frehley

Ambassador
Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I have an issue where most 3rd party apps are not displaying notifications. I had this issue with DB6 also. I submitted Feedback and it indicates that "More than 10" have reported the same issue. Also cellular apple watch not displaying notifications.

Anyone else having these issues?

gjh1978

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site
I have an issue where most 3rd party apps are not displaying notifications. I had this issue with DB6 also. I submitted Feedback and it indicates that "More than 10" have reported the same issue. Also cellular apple watch not displaying notifications.

Anyone else having these issues?
I'm having this issue with Facebook the last several betas.

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
Aside from the Facebook app, are you seeing it with any other third party apps? I'm trying to think if I saw this.

Frehley

Ambassador
Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Aside from the Facebook app, are you seeing it with any other third party apps? I'm trying to think if I saw this.

I have the problem of not receiving notifications from the majority of 3rd party apps...including Huntington, Key Bank and Chase.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73