iOS 14 Developer Beta 5 has been released

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I have had issues with Messages freezing up on me since Beta 1. Has anyone else experienced this and does Beta 5 clear up this issue?

It’s maybe happened to me but if it has, not enough that I would even remember. That’s on any of the betas.

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
Here’s a weird bug I just came across.

When you go into the WiFi settings, it will list all the wireless networks the phone came across.

I took the video capture in a métro tunnel (where there are no WiFi networks!)
[video]https://videos.moimeme.ca/imore/434807/RPReplay_Final1597952405.mp4[/video]

Last edited:

syx6sic

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site
One issue I am noticing that I am having with beta 5 on my pro Max is now everytime it won’t unlock with my face it’s constantly asking me for my passcode didn’t do that before unless I was wearing a mask so it’s kinda strange to just randomly start now

soulenigma

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
So this has been the best of the betas. All the widgets that I use are running better and updates timely. So far messages working also on the Lock Screen.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I have had issues with Messages freezing up on me since Beta 1. Has anyone else experienced this and does Beta 5 clear up this issue?

I wanted to come back and give an update. I’ve now noticed my messages freeze up a few time since last night. So yeah there something going on there.

Frehley

Ambassador
Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Running pretty good so far...but two BIG issues to me.

1 - not receiving any notifications from 3rd party apps and Apple News

2 - each app update takes about a half hour and cannot "Update All"...I have to update each app separately.

I have done several hard reboots.

Anyone else have either of these issues?

anon(2254645)

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site

2 - each app update takes about a half hour and cannot "Update All"...I have to update each app separately.

Nope. Running like a champ!

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site

I’ve had a few issues but not those.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
does the weather widget work better? What about the Clock widget, does it show the correct time?

Yes, it has been fixed. It displays the current local time if you choose your area and the second hand works as it should.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I wanted to come back and give an update. I’ve now noticed my messages freeze up a few time since last night. So yeah there something going on there.

The only glitch I’ve encountered is with the Settings app. When I tap on it from within the App Library, it “seems to not recognize” the tap on occasion.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2